26. Agreed |filler chapter|

Continuing...

Standing her to her feet he bit his lip, "take all that shit off," Orion demanded and Zuri quickly stripped out of her dress, thong, and bra.

She'd been feening for his touch the past two weeks, she hadn't planned on today being the night they'd engage again. However, she was more than happy that it was happening—Zuri loved to push buttons, earlier she could have been truthful and told him that with the way his dick curved it automatically hit her spot and there wasn't much he had to do to find it the first time and that alone had made her crave him. She could have told him that he fucked her good, and made her body submit to just his words the first time but that would have made it easy for him.

She wanted to see how much her downplaying that night would push him, however, in the little time Orion has known her he had figured her out. He knew exactly what she was doing, and he'd give her exactly what she wanted.

They had a little time before the kids and Nala had arrived home, and once they made it into the house the two couldn't keep their hands or lips off of one another as they made their way up into Zuri's personal room—Orion carrying her of course.

"Let me see you play with that pussy ma," he told her once she stood fully naked in front of him.

Zuri sat on the bed propping her legs open.

Looking him in the eyes—she spread her second set of lips with her fingers showing him how wet she was for him already, placing her middle and ring finger over her clit she started to rub in a circular motion pleasuring herself like he had asked of her.

Orion then stripped and started to stroke himself off hearing her small whimpers and moans, their eyes stilll locked on one another while doing so.

"I want you so bad," Zuri moaned out sticking two fingers inside of herself before adding another going faster.

He smirked hearing that, and at the sounds that her pussy made as she worked in and out of herself.

"You can't have me until you cum for me," he told her before spitting onto his dick to wet it up, "look at you—all beautiful, fuçking yourself so good," his voice was raspier.

"Oh fuck!" Zuri threw her head back feeling her body react to his words.

Being talked to was her thing, Orion could talk her through a orgasm and it didn't even have to be anything sexual that was being said, his way with words and how he spoke to you made your body react, almost as if he mind fuçked you before anything. She didn't know if she loved that, or hated it—maybe both.

Orion pulled her by her ankles to the edge of the bed, he removed her fingers from out of her and sucked her juices off of them slowly, "so good," he kissed her hand and then dropped to his knees.

They held eye contact as he put her legs on his shoulders, and sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Oh yes! Yes right there," she moaned out as he showed her no mercy licking and slurping. Focusing directly on her clit, "Pa," her voice cracked when he suctioned her clit and flicked his tongue at the same time.

"Hm?" He hummed against her, never taking his eyes off of her.

"It feels so good," she cried out fisting the sheets with one hand and gripping her nipple with the other—tugging at it.

Orion smirked feeling her juices now soak his beard, her body twitched indicating that she was at her peak. Her eyes shut tightly, "fucccccck," her back arched off the bed as she came right into his mouth.

Quad [MxWxWxM]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें