What is this and what is the cast?

This is a slow burn and my first writing I will post. Ease bare with me as my writing skills aren't the best I will take input on how to improve.  This is a gay fanfic with mattheo riddle and a oc my friend gifted me the use to use. This is in golden tro era. Some world building is that dorms you only have one roomate. Theodore Nott will be placed into this but not Regulus black as im a hardcore marauders fan and he doesn't belong in that era. Along with Tom Riddle he is voldermort and the father the Mattheo. Bare with me I'm not the best with grammar. With there is any fixes to be made do tell me and I will jump right into it. There is going to be smut so I hope you can bare with me. We are going to playing with the or of sixth but aged up ofcourse. They are all 18 with the smut don't question the years I don't even know. Anyways let's hop into the creatures!
(There are some other OCS in this to spice stuff up, credits to JK Rowling for the original cridders)

[Main cast]

(·:.Mattheo Riddle.:·:.Slytherin.:·:.18.:·Personality traits; Rude, possessive, cold, teasing, and once you know him well he can be caring, is protective of his people.:·)

{·Mattheo is 6 feet he has brown eyes and hair he is as the face claim aka fancast shows.·}

(·:

(·:.Alex Apollo Ludwig.:·:. Slytherin.:·:.18.:·:. Personality traits; Sweet, Funny, stupid smart, yet loves to tease people.:·)

{·Alex is 5'10 his hair is a light ginger Brown color the ginger shows may in the sun as highlights though. His eyes are a hazel, his skin is ussually more pale tan with a warm undertone; like a white person that tans. He has small freckles on his shoulders and faint ones on his cheeks. His build would be described as well built, not like he goes to the gym but he filled out well and doesn't look twig like.·}

[Side Cast]

(Draco is just Tom Felton)

(Had to do an OC bestie suck it lol)

(·:.Lillith Green.:·:.Gryffindor.:·:.18.:·:. Personality traits; jokester, load, intelligent, protective of everyone, overly confident.:·)

{·Lillith is 5'5 she has brown wavy hair that brushed and wet goes to about her mid back. She has blue green eyes. Her skin is pale but with a warm undertone. Her body type could be described as pare shaped. She has a small scar on her right shoulder from falling out of a tree with Alex in secound year.·}

(Fancast of Theo is Theo, if you don't know who Theodore is I suggest searching him up on tiktok or YouTube for his personality I'm a bit lazy)

(Blaise is the same from movies same with pansies and everyone else might add there profiles later on when needed)