A Painful Start.

Alex was in his Slytherin robes, his head resting on his hand as he watches the first years be sorted with a bored look. His other hand tapping on the table as he was impatient. This part just got annoying over time once you had been sorted in your first year. Alex just wanted get this over with, he was bored to death well watching this. Sorting ceremony was nothing new to him. He had decided to sit closer to the front this year trying to avoid the others, he didn't didn't feel like dealing with deal drama at the moment.

His eyes slowly shut as he attempted to ignore the rumbles from his stomach and to help the time pass. He was impatiently waiting for the sorting ceremony to conclude so he could eat. Alex zoned back to the sorting ceremony as looked up for a moment as he watched a boy be sorted into Hufflepuff. Alex rolled his eyes, he wasnt excited at all for this year. He sat there staring at this all go down and, everytime a first year had been sorted into Slytherin he put on a smile and clapped. Alex heard someone whisper so he turned his head briefly to check it ouf and made eye contact with Mattheo. Alex quickly brokethe eye contact, he could feel his cheeks get warm from embarrassment mixed with frustration. Out of all the people he could have turned his head and made eye contact with, it just had to be him. Alex was frustrating and upset with Mattheo but didn't know why. managed to have a calm demeanor on the outside, so the first years would be less horrified of him. He watched as the last first year wasbeing sorted. She was sitting on to stool the hat placed on her head.

"Slytherin!" The hat announced.

Alex clapped one last time than process to suffered through Dumbledores painfully long announcements. Finally once it was all over , the feast served, at this point Alex was itchy to be able to eat some. Alex didn't wait to dig in, he hadn't eat since that morningbefore the train. Alex served himself up and was about to take a bit of chicken til he felt someone rest their head on his shoulder.

"Why are you sitting all the way over here?" Pansy asked with a somewhat cold tone but an underlining caring tone to her words.

"Just thought the others wouldn't want me around." Alex mumbled and took a bite of food, he was chewing on track he chicken not look Pansy in the eyes.

"Speak up and don't mumble!" Pansy scolded him like a mother would. 

Alex roll his eyes at her, as he finished chewing and swallowed before looking and Pansy and clearly repeating himself. "Just thought the other wouldn't want me around." He proceeded to roll his eyes at her.

"Don't be ridiculous! None of us don't want you around, well maybe one, but that's not the point!" Pansy spoke a little harass as per usual "Alex Apollo Ludwig, you are coming to eat with us! It's pathetic to watch you eat alone!" Pansy demand as she stood up and pulled him with her.

Alex had just managed to grab his plate before being pulled over to the rest, Pansy forced him to sit before walking to the other side and sitting down beside Draco. Alex didn't raise his head to check who he was beside he knew to his left there was Blaise due to his voice and Mattheo to his right. When he heard Mattheo make a slide comment about him Alex tensed up.

"I'm right here, Riddle." Alex voice was bitter as he looked up at Mattheo.

"And? Do I look like I care for a pathetic excuse like you-" Mattheo was cut off by Theodore.

"Hey Mattheo. Not right now this isn't the place to start shit." Theodore told off Mattheo in a stern tone making it clear no one was going to deal with childish shit. Mattheo stared daggers info Theodore but didn't argue.

Alex gripped his fork trying to hide just how much Mattheo had pissed him off. How could a dude he would have died for and would have done the same for him, switch over a summer just because of a bloody girl! Alex just hated the thought of Mattheo with that girl and how Mattheo kissed her. She was such a tool, Alex never saw the appeal in girls like that, he much rather date someone with her shit together and was more independent. Alex just spent that meal quietly eating well listening to his friends catch up.

Mattheo...

Mattheo walked into the great Hall with his girlfriend, his arm wrapped around her waists. a cold and intimidating stare one his face with the intention to scare off anyone who dares to look at his girl. She looked up at Mattheo and give him a kiss before going to her friends a bit down the table well he went and sat beside Theodore keeping an eye on her. He had a small smirk and his face as he watched her. God she's so sexy. Mattheo thought as he stared before he got a hand waved infront of him*

"You, who. Earth to Mattheo." Draco chuckled well Mattheo snapped out of his dirty thoughts. "Wow you really feel hard for this one?" Draco teased and Mattheo shot him a glare before chuckling slightly.

"A little" Mattheo whispered well looking back at his gorgeous girl. he couldn't help it her long black curls and cool pale skin paired up with plump lips and her golden eyes. It was just to much for him, his eyes drift to he stunning chest for a moment before turning to Draco. "Don't you dare Malfoy."

"Got it no calling you out." Draco playfully put his hands in the air to surrender, well he let out a soft chuckle. Draco smirked as he went to talk with Pansy.

God he's such a fucking play boy Mattheo thought as he rolled his eyes, his attention was turned to the sorting ceremony well he spotted Alex. Mattheo started at Alex for a moment taking in the fact the Alex's hair was a bit longer than ussually, he probably didn't get it cut before school. Dumbass. He thought. Mattheo was only paying half attention to the ceremony as he was listening to Blaise and draco quieting squabble about how weak the first years look at year. He chuckled a bit at this before looking up and making eyecontact with Alex which his face dropped right into a glare. He watched Alex look away quickly.

"He's getting pathetic Pansy. First can't stand me getting a girlfriend and spending any time with her. Now can't look me in the bloody eyes. Weak." Mattheo leaned into Pansy a bit and whispered it.

Pansy didn't she seemed to plotting her own little plan in that head of hers. Mattheo turned his attention back to the ceremony. Soon everyone had been sorted and Dumbledore did his yearly announcements for the first years. Mattheo decides look back at the others to notice Oanst was gone he look back to see her over talking with Alex.

Oh fuck this.