Complex Background

[NSFW]
Blaise was reading well waiting for Draco to arrive, as of late they had, had a complex relationship. They had done some stuff, Blasie and Draco had always been close friends during Hogwarts but getting to the end of their sixth year it had gotten interesting. By that Blaise ment that Draco had given him a blow job or two. This wasn't the only thing that they did. Blaise was confused and the only one that knew about this was Pansy when she had walked in last month. That was interesting to explain to Pansy as she tried to bleach her eyes out. Blaise sat there as his thoughts wandered to the image of Draco naked well spread out on Blaise bed, his pale slim body waiting to be fucked senseless. Shit. Blaise felt himself get hard. God dammit, get yourself together. You invited draco over to ask what we are not fuck him. Blaise shook his head trying to get his head out of that mindspace. Blaise took a large breath in. Fuck. Ugh I hope this goes fucking good because I'm now fucking horny. Blaise was thinking, he gave up and reading and put his book away. From his bedroom window he watched his parents leave for their travels. Finally. Blaise was happy his parents had left, that means he didn't have to worry about them well with Draco. It was an odd feeling to feel like this about a boy, Blaise had never thought about a boy like this only girls. It felt so wrong in his mind, but oh how he loved it. He love to be holding Draco, loved everything. The thing is he could never see himseof with any dudes but Draco, Blaise would date girls but Draco was the only boy. The nice thing is that Pansy was fine with it, they had been worried she would hate him. It was the opposite she had actually been in a relationship with a Muggle born girl of the name Lilith Green, which after Alex had brought her to get butterbeer on day. Lilith was a nice girl and Pansy was very happy with her. Draco and Blaise were the only people to know about Pansy and Lilith. Not even Alex knew, Blaise had also notice that Alex seemed had no interest in women. He figured Alex seemed gay since day one though. Blaise popped looked back out his window and saw Draco, Blaise's smile grew and he bolted downstairs to open the door. He got to the door just as Draco knocked, Blaise opened the door a bit out of breath. "Thanks for coming"

"No problem." Draco smiled and gave Blaise a kiss on the cheek.