That Faithful Summer

(fair warning there is some homophobic thing that are said not to much and only in matts and Alex's part)

Lilith was working in her families bakery, she was currently making bread dough, she watched it mix in, She use to love to bake so much but of late it was so bland. she was no longer as passionate after her parents forced her to almost spend her every waking hour working in there. She had lost a interest to it all, she just wanted to be able to live a normal life. Well as normal it can get for a witch like her. She wanted to explore with friends, to live! yet here she was working her ass off everyday for nothing but her parents love. She didn't even what their love they always used her for their gain. Lilith just couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts and see Alex, Braden and most of all Pansy. Lilith sat there day dreaming when she heard the stores front door open and the chime of the bell. She got out of the chair she had back there to the front counter as she put a smile on ready to greet the costumer.

"Hello and welcome- oh my god!" Lilith's face lit up as she saw who was standing in front of her. "Pansy!" Lilith bolted from behind the counter and jumped into Pansy's arms.

"Missed me?" Pansy giggled well placing a soft kiss on Lilith's head.

"Yes! How did you get here? I thought your parents didn't want you around me?" Lilith looked up at Pansy her eyes watered over with so much joy.

"Ran off for a bit" Pansy said gently as she gave Lilith a soft kiss. "I've missed this. I'm sorry we can't tell anyone." Pansy's eyelids dropped a bit as she hated the fact she could be making Lilith feel less loved over the fear of coming clean with everyone. even more she was scared what could happen to her beautiful Lilith.

"It's okay hon. I understand the fear, its a cruel world to be different in." Lilith spoke so softly so sweetly. Her arms stayed tightly around Pansy's waist, looking deeply into her eyes. the love Lilith had for Pansy was so strong. she had loved her since the first day she had met her. she could remember it like yesterday. second year at Hogwarts, her and Alex had just gotten out of the library after a long day of studying. Alex had convinced Lilith to go with him to meet up with friends. Lilith was behind Alex as she was putting her hair up into a ponytail, she had looked up and saw her. Her big green almond eyes, her black hair, she was beautiful. for that moment on Lilith had loved Pansy spite there interesting pass.

"I love you so much" Pansy whispered. "Also you look cute in your uniform" She whispered into Lilith's ear making Lilith blush a light pink.

"I love you too..." Lilith said softly finding comfort in the arms of her girlfriend.

____________________________

Alex was staying with Mattheo for a little to get away from his loud sisters in the hopes to be able to read. The plan had worked a bit in the first place, but it wasn't long before Mattheo had different ideas. Alex was laying on Mattheo's bed reading as Mattheo went on a rant about this girl he had started to date.

"She has this brown hair almost black she is just so beautiful!" Mattheo exclaimed well laying down beside Alex.

"okay." Alex answered flatly as he wasn't really paying attention, neither did he care or want to hear about this all.

"What's got you in such a pissy mood?" Mattheo rolled his eyes"

"Don't care much to hear about your new Girl." Alex says looking up from his book. he felt a hand on his head ruffling up his hair.

"What are you jealous? Mattheo teased. "Are you jealous your big strong best friend can pull unlike your lonely ass." 

"Shut up Matt." Alex hissed he wasn't in the mood to be teased, though Mattheo wasn't that wrong. he was jealous he didn't know why. But he was and he wasn't going to let anyone know that though.

"You probably of being left from this manly man, or maybe your gay." Alex felt the anger flash through his body as he heard that come out of Mattheo's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." Alex sneered as he closed his book and sat up

"What are you a homo?" Mattheo teased.

"I said shut up!" Alex yelled, and Mattheo didnt talk for a moment.

"Don't tell me your a homo like that little friend of y-"

"Don't you fucking say that about Lilith!" Alex snapped and stood up his muscles tense. "You know what Mattheo! I'm done with this cocky act of yours! you're bloody pathetic!"

"What the fuck has gotten into you lately Alex!" Mattheo yelled back well standing up and moving towards him. He was surprised on the way Alex snapped at him. He hand never done this. Mattheo had noticed that the last month Alex had seem off, ever since he started to date Regan.

"Don't ever fucking talk that way about Lilith again. you fucking hear me?" Alex got into Mattheo's face a bit. his muscles tense his brain rushing with thoughts, he was done with Mattheo talking shit about Lilith.

"Don't tell me are in love with this little mudblood?" Mattheo looked down at Alex with disgust. but was met with Alex pushing him, Mattheo act quickly and punched Alex. Alex stumbled back rubbing the place Mattheo punched him with a look of betrayal even though he made the first move. "Get out!"

"Matt-" 

"I said get out! I don't ever want to see you stupid face again!" Mattheo yelled at Alex, Alex stepped back before storming out of Mattheos room down the stairs and out. Alex felt his heart sink and the tears set in. His mind flooding with what just happened and so much regret. So much pain.

"Fuck..." Alex mumbled well walking down the street. "Now I've done it."