Rough Morning

Theodore was wondering why the others were not up yet. Typically they would already be awake and readying to head down to breakfast. Theodore made his way back up the stairs to Draco and Blaise's dorm first to see what was up with them. He just opened the door not caring what stat they were in. He stopped for a moment to see Draco, Alex and Blaise all curled up on Draco's bed together. Alex was laying slightly on top of Blaise, well Draco was curled up by there legs. Theodore let out a small chuckle as he quietly closed the door and walked over.

"Whoa, you guys didn't invite me to this sleepover!" Theodore teased as he had a laughing tone to his voice. Theodore could hear Draco groan as he rolled over and fell off the bed.

"Ow! Fuck!" He yelped, which woke up the other two. Theodore watched as Alex looked over at Blaise, as the two made eye contact, Alex's face went beat red as he notices his head was resting on Blaise's chest.

"Sorry-" Alex said well sitting up which made Blaise smile, Blaise had tired eyes which made Theodore think that he had been the last to fall asleep. After that Alex turned to see Draco groaning in pain, on the ground. "Are you?"

"I'm bloody brilliant!" Draco said with a sarcastic but light tone. Theodore went to help Draco up well Blaise slowly got out of bed checking up on Alex.

"Hey, you doing better now buddy?" Blaise whispered gently, well looking at Alex.

"Yeah, I have a feeling that today will be rough." Alex spoke in a tired tone. He was tired as it was visible with the dark circles under his eyes.

"Yeah. If you need help, you know?" Blaise asked to make sure Alex knew that he could trust Draco, Theo and him.

"Yes I know, thank you so much Blaise." Alex responded with a weak smile, it was clear to everyone in that dorm room that Alex was emotional drain. Blaise looked to Theodore which gave a small nod. Alex was sitting on Draco's bed watching the two boys get ready. Draco wouldn't let Alex go back to that dorm room or anywhere alone, and since Theo had to leave to meet up with someone, Alex had to wait. Alex looked up from his feet to see Blaise putting his shirt on. He couldn't help but notice that Blaise was very tone compared to the years before. He looks good. Alex thought to himself, he looked a moment longer before looking back down. A minute or two passes till Draco taps Alex's shoulder which makes him look up.

"Let's head out, alright?" Draco says softly. Alex gave a nod as he stood up not noticing he forgot his book. Blaise had stayed behind as he was still getting ready. Alex and Draco walked down the hall to Alex's dorm. Alex slowly opened the large black walnut door, he peaked in and Mattheo wasn't there which made Alex let out a sigh of relief. Alex and Draco walked in as Alex quickly got ready. Alex got dressed and washed his face before quickly fixing his fluffy hair, after that he grabbed his book bag. Him and Draco than made their way down to the common room, when they got down some people noticed Alex and had a look of pure disgust and hatred on their faces. Draco nudged Alex and made his attention turn to Blaise and Theodore which had been waiting. They walk over and Blaise immediately put an arm around Alex's shoulder as they made their way to breakfast. When they got into The Great Hall they got there food at sat down, Alex was listening to Draco complain about his father well focused on getting something to eat. Alex was minding him own business when he got a slap to the face.

"In all my bloody years of knowing you Ludwig, I never thought you were such a fucking creep! I hope you die alone you cunt." Pansy hissed and slapped Alex again. Alex looked shocked and hurt at both the words and actions that Pansy had just done. Blaise was about to get up but Theodore pulled him back.

"Let her go." Theodore looked at Blaise, his voice stern.

"Whatever." Blaise rolled his eyes well staring down Pansy like he was about to rip her head off of her body. Blaise takes a moment before looking to Alex. "Are you okay?!" He asked Alex a little panicked and worried.

Mattheo...

When Mattheo had woken up he saw that Alex wasn't there, it was annoying but he just didn't want to seem like he cared. He was worried if Alex had gotten himself into trouble last night or not. Mattheo just started to get ready for the day but his mind was filled with the memories of last night and the pure hatred he had for himself. Why the fuck do I keep doing it. I keep pushing him away or making him feel like I hate him. I never wanted to hurt him, I wish I could take back everything but I can't. It's to late. I've probably lost him. Mattheo thought to himself feeling the sorrow fill up within him. Mattheo just grabbed his stuff and headed down, when he got to the common rooms he saw Regan with many people around her asking if she was okay. Mattheo didn't know what was going on nor did he care. Right now he was even to tired to say good morning to his girlfriend. Mattheo was just out of the Slytherin common rooms and in the hall heading over to breakfast when he felt someone yank him back. He turned to see Theodore.

"You are aware Regan is telling everyone Alex was watching you guys, and calling him a creep." Theodore said his voice was making it clear he was unhappy.

"She's what?" Mattheo looked shocked.

"You heard me, Tell her to fuck off, it going to end up fucking Alex's life up even more." Theodore was a little hostile, and wasn't joking around.

"Whatever, fine." Mattheo replied half hearted, he wasn't going to. He was to fucking tired to start something that could get his girlfriend mad at him.

"You better" Theodore warned before walking back to the Slytherin common room. Mattheo just rolled his eyes before going up for breakfast.

This shit is stupid, why is she doing this. He did nothing. Mattheo thought with a saddened look.