Confusion.

Alex was flustered and confused as Blaise dragged him up to his dorm. Why did Braden kiss me? Why did Blaise kiss me? Aren't we just friends. Alex mind was racing a thousand miles per hour. When they got in Blaise dorm Blaise just turned to Alex right away.

"Ah fuck I'm sorry for kissing you back there it was my best bet at getting you out of there. Fuck Dray is going to kill me." Blaise went on a small rant about how Draco is going to be bitchy well pacing around the dorm.

"Wait, wait, what? Blaise Zabini, what is going on!" Alex demanded he was confused and emotional and was tearing up.

"Shit, Alex.. fuck it. Okay Alex Braden doesn't like you like that! I heard him talking about using you than breaking you, and I care and love you. Not in a romantic why, plotinic and I'm so sorry for kissing you back there." Blaise went on, for once Blaise looked worried and or stressed.

"Okay... Understanding just please don't do it again, and fuck you're a good kisser." Alex tried to joke to lighten the mood up.

"I've been told." Blaise lets out a weak chuckle clearing stressed about something. Blaise would flop down on his bed. "Can you explain this to Draco later?"

"Why?" Alex asked confused.

"Uhh, don't tell anyone?"

"Promise."

"We got this thing going on I don't know what just something. Draco gets jealous..." Blaise seemed nervous.

"Ahh secret safe and I'll tell him down worry Blaise." Alex smiled and ruffled up his hair. "Also are you sure about Braden?" Alex asked just praying it wasn't true, yet Blaise nodded.

"I'm sorry Alex..."

"It's fine... I'm just going to go to my dorm... If you need help with Draco just call me over." Alex put on a smiled and strong voice spite feeling his heart splitting. He had really liked Braden, he could even say loved... The thought of that not being true that Alex was only getting used for some cruel revenge for something he didn't know he did. That hurt the broke him. Alex smiled one last time to Blaise before walking out he could hear Blaise hesitate to let him leave but just let's him. Alex rushed down to his dorm tears in his eyes, he swings the door open and closed it to see Mattheo, crying?"Mattheo?"

Mattheo...

(Fair trigger warning of family death and suggested SH)

Mattheo was curled into a ball in his bead he was shaking. He just couldn't comprehend what was going on. Do I like Alex? I shouldn't this is wrong it should be man with women right... Fuck, fuck, fuck. "Fuck!" Mattheo gripped his hair, he hated the feeling of this, he was just so confused with his emotions. Even if he did like Alex, why would Alex chose him! Blaise is just a better choice or even Braden. I'm never going to be good enough... Mattheo just wish he never fucked up, he wish he never had hit Alex. He wished he was different he wish he could control his temper. I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish. Mattheo took a scarpe breath in trying to calm his mind. He let the tears dry and had managed to sit up he was looking to the wall. He was taking long deep breaths well staring at Alex's desk, just about the same as when he had last seen Alex in the dorm.

"Mattheo?" Alex's voice snapped Mattheo out of his thoughts. Mattheos gaze turned to Alex which seemed to be crying. Mattheo could feel his muscles tense as his anger rised. He stood up and walked to Alex just giving him a hug.

"What happened? Who?" Mattheo questioned his voice demanding as he attempted to comfort Alex. He only intended when he felt Alex hug him back and saw Alex hide his face in the cro of his neck.

"Braden..." Alex whispered his voice shaking. This broke Mattheos heart, he just scooped the crying boy up and sat him down and hugged him well Alex's head was resting on his chest. He let Alex cry it out for a bit.

God I hate watching him cry. I'm going to fucking kill Braden. Mattheo thought as he let Alex just let it all out. It kind of hurt to see him this upset. He never wants to see Alex like this. Ever.
Mattheo stroked Alex's hair til he started to calm down, when Alex's sobs were barely there amttgeo spoke up. "What did he do Al?" He asked softly well playing a bit with Alex's hair.

"He was using me." That's all Alex said he was shaking.attheo pulled him into a deep hug, he knew there was more to this all but wouldn't push him to answer.

"It's going to be okay Al, Matt is here to protect you." Mattheo mumbled softly.
This reminded him of something that had happened in second year. When Alex's mother had died. It had hurt Alex so much he was just so numb and broken. Mattheo remembered all the night he spent comforting Alex as he cried. The amount of time Mattheo spent at Alex's side to prevent of him hurting and the amount of time Mattheo spent wrapping Alex's up with bandages hurt. It hurt to see him at the same level and darkness as he was all thoughs years about now. To just see that a boy of all people had done this to his precious Alex hurt more. I'm never going to let this happen again. Even if I die doing it. Mattheo promised, even if not spoken outloud and not promised to Alex, it was a promise to Mattheo himself. "Matt is here, you're safe..." Mattheos soft and sweet as if to comfort a scared child.

"Thank you..." Alex whispered. Mattheo hurt to hear that he didn't know why. He just hugged Alex tighter, Mattheo and Alex sat there in Alex's bed till Alex fell asleep in Mattheo's arms.