Betrayed.

Alex was sitting in his potions class, Blaise and dropped him off before leaving. Alex didn't have many people the he was friends with him in his first class which could possibly pose an issue, but at least he knew Lilith would have his back. Alex looked into his books bag, he couldn't find his book and that's when he remembered it was in Draco's dorm. He slammed his head down on the desk. Fuck. Alex glazed up to see Braden walk in, Braden was holding his books in hand well he waddled over and sit across from Alex.

"Hey, are you okay? I heard about what Regan was saying. I don't think you would do that." Braden speak quickly as always, he was looking up at Alex with big eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, just going to ignore it for the most part." Alex responded. He looked up and the shelves and sighed a bit.

"Alright." Braden mumbled and went to his books noticing that Alex was probably not in the mood to talk. Alex was in his own mind, no thoughts just stuck in the fogginess of his mind. He just couldn't quite focused. As class was getting close to starting everyone started to file into class, Mattheo sat down beside Alex not saying a word. Lilith also comes in not saying anything to Alex. She seemed pissed off. Alex looked up with a soft look.

"Are you okay Lil?" Alex asked her softly.

"I'm fine." She snapped a bit at him before turning away from him.

"Oh, sorry. What's wrong?" Alex pushed a little more.

"You, I never thought you could be such a pervert." Lilith snapped back with a hiss.

"You believe that?" Alex seemed shocked, his eyes filling up with tears. Braden noticed that.

"Lilith just stop, he is already having a hard day. He doesn't need you believing some random girl over him. You've been friends for years." Braden tried to calm Lilith down.

"Braden shut up. This doesn't have anything to do with you!" Lilith shouted which got everyone's attention. Braden just mumbled something, Mattheo glared a bit towards Lilith. Alex could feel his face get red and his eyes water. His heartbeat quickened, without a word Alex just grabbed his bag want walked out of class.

Alex wandered the corridors for a bit before finding a quiet corner, he leaned against the wall slowly sliding down the cold castle wall onto the floor, his hands shaking along with his voice. Alex put his head to his knees just hoping to find comfort in himself. Why is this happening, why does everyone hate me. What did I do! Alex thought as he started to break down and cry. My bestfriend betrayed me...

Mattheo...

Mattheo was sitting beside Alex waiting for the class to start. He watched as Lilith sat down, she seemed pissed off, very pissed off. Mattheo was only half listening as he heard was going on, but when what was being said had been processed Mattheo clued in what had happened. Lilith didn't believe Alex, he wanted to speak up for Alex but couldn't find the words just pure anger flowing through him as he stared at at Lilith giving her a dirty look. When Alex stood up to leave Mattheo wanted to chase after him but held back. Mattheo was pissed off. That's fucking it I'm talking with Regan. He thought well gritting his teeth.

[Sorry this is short it is many here to make later events make sense.]