Public

Katsuki and Izuku strolled through the grocery store, their hands clasped together. Katsuki had one leg propped up on the bottom rack of the cart, his eyes glued to his phone screen as he scrolled aimlessly. Izuku didn't mind though, he was just happy to be spending time with his boyfriend.

As they made their way down the aisles, Izuku scanned the shelves intently, searching for his favorite protein powder. He knew Katsuki would tease him about his strict workout regimen, but Izuku didn't care. He enjoyed pushing himself and seeing the results of his hard work.

Katsuki glanced up and noticed the focused look on Izuku's face. He smiled to himself, admiring his boyfriend's dedication. Though he'd never admit it out loud, he loved that passionate side of Izuku.

After finding the right protein powder, Izuku tossed it in the cart excitedly. "Got it!" he exclaimed.

Katsuki chuckled and pulled Izuku in for a quick kiss on the cheek. "You're such a damn nerd," he said, the affection clear in his voice. Izuku's cheeks flushed pink as he grinned back at Katsuki.

Katsuki casually scrolled through Izuku's intimate photos on his phone, unable to look away from his lover's alluring body. Though they'd sexted just last week, Katsuki found himself mesmerized all over again.

"What are you looking at over there?" Izuku asked with a playful grin, leaning in close.

"Oh, just some nudes I happen to have of you," Katsuki smirked, his voice unintentionally louder than intended.

Izuku's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing pink. "Shhh, keep it down!" he whispered, though his coy smile suggested he didn't really mind Katsuki's desire.

Katsuki pulled Izuku in close, desire burning in his eyes. "Maybe we should head somewhere more private," he murmured into Izuku's ear.

Izuku started to protest that he needed to grab a few more things, but Katsuki's strong grip on his wrist silenced any objection. "It can wait," Katsuki insisted, desire burning through his veins like liquid fire. He needed Izuku now.

Katsuki's eyes darkened with lust as he grabbed Izuku's hand and pulled him into the bathroom. Checking to make sure the coast was clear, he led Izuku into one of the stalls and locked the door behind them.

"I need you now," Katsuki groaned, reaching for Izuku's pants.

Izuku's breath hitched, desire coursing through him, but then he held up a hand. "Wait," he whispered. "I think I heard someone come in."

Katsuki let out an impatient huff but paused, straining to listen. After a few tense moments of silence, he smirked and leaned in close to Izuku's ear.

"Looks like it's just us," he murmured.

Katsuki leaned in close, his breath hot against Izuku's ear. "Let me help you with that," he murmured, fingers deftly working at Izuku's belt. Izuku's breath hitched as Katsuki slowly unzipped his pants, the sound seeming loud in the small bathroom stall.

Katsuki let Izuku's pants drop to the floor before swiftly undoing his own. "I want you so bad," he growled, pressing his body against Izuku's. Their kisses grew more heated, hands roaming feverishly across bare skin. Izuku moaned into Katsuki's mouth, desire coursing through his veins.