ok this is 3k words comment a lot wtf?

Katsuki's footsteps echoed through the hallway as he made his way home after a long day at work. His shoulders sagged with exhaustion, but a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he approached the door, eager to be greeted by the familiar warmth of home.

Pushing open the door, Katsuki was met with the comforting sight of their cozy apartment bathed in soft lamplight. But what caught his attention most was the figure of Todoroki perched on the kitchen counter, a beer in hand and his gaze fixed on his phone.

"Hey there, hot stuff," Katsuki called out with a grin, his exhaustion momentarily forgotten as he made his way over to Todoroki.

Todoroki looked up from his phone, a smile lighting up his face as he set aside his beer and reached out to welcome Katsuki with open arms.

"Hey, babe," Todoroki replied, his voice warm with affection as he pulled Katsuki into a tight embrace. "How was work?"

With a grunt, he bent down, beginning to unlace his work boots, the exhaustion evident in his movements.

"It was shitty," he muttered, his voice carrying the weight of the day's frustrations as he kicked off his boots and set them aside.

As he straightened up, Katsuki's gaze landed on Todoroki perched on the counter, a beer in hand and his attention fixed on his phone. A quizzical expression crossed Katsuki's face as he approached, his curiosity piqued.

"What's up with the beer?" Katsuki asked, his tone casual but tinged with curiosity as he gestured toward the bottle in Todoroki's hand.

Todoroki glanced up, a faint smile playing at the corners of his lips as he set aside his phone, the soft glow of the screen illuminating his features.

"Just felt like having a drink," Todoroki replied nonchalantly, his voice calm and collected despite the weariness in his eyes.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, his gaze lingering on Todoroki for a moment as he considered his husband's words. Something seemed off, but Katsuki couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Everything okay?" Katsuki asked, his tone soft with concern as he reached out to gently brush his fingers against Todoroki's cheek.

Todoroki's smile widened at the touch, his eyes softening as he leaned into Katsuki's hand.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Todoroki reassured him, his voice warm with affection. "Just needed a little pick-me-up, that's all."

Todoroki's smile widened at Katsuki's question, a silent invitation in his eyes as he offered him the bottle.

"Here, have a sip," Todoroki said, his voice warm and inviting as he extended the beer toward Katsuki.

Katsuki hesitated for a moment, his gaze flickering between Todoroki and the bottle in his hand. But the warmth of Todoroki's smile was infectious, and with a shrug, he accepted the offer, taking a sip from the bottle before handing it back to Todoroki.

"Thanks," Katsuki murmured, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he settled onto the counter beside Todoroki.

Their shoulders brushed together as they sat side by side, the gentle hum of their shared presence filling the space between them. Todoroki leaned in close, his hand finding Katsuki's as he interlaced their fingers.

"You know," Todoroki began, his voice soft and thoughtful, "even on the shittiest days, having you here makes everything better."

Katsuki's heart swelled at Todoroki's words, a rush of warmth flooding through him at the depth of his husband's love and affection.