TDDK

After a long day at work, Izuku trudged wearily through the door of their shared apartment, a tired smile playing on his lips. "Shoto?" he called out, his voice carrying through the cozy space. There was comfort in the familiar sound of his own voice echoing back to him.

With a sigh of relief, Izuku kicked off his shoes and made his way toward the bedroom, the soft hum of a computer fan drifting out from within. He pushed the door open gently, revealing Shoto hunched over his desk, engrossed in whatever task had captured his attention.

Izuku approached Shoto's desk quietly, a fond smile curving his lips as he watched his partner engrossed in his work. With a soft exhale, Izuku leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Shoto's shoulders from behind, resting his chin lightly on Shoto's shoulder.

"Whatcha working on?" Izuku asked, his voice gentle as he peered over Shoto's shoulder at the computer screen.

Shoto leaned back into Izuku's embrace, enjoying the warmth and familiarity of his presence. "Just going over some data for my latest project at the agency," he replied, his fingers dancing across the keyboard as he navigated through the information.

Izuku nodded, his gaze flickering across the screen as he tried to make sense of the complex charts and graphs displayed there. "Looks like you've got your work cut out for you," he remarked with a chuckle, pressing a soft kiss to Shoto's cheek.

Shoto leaned into the affectionate gesture, a small smile gracing his lips. "Yeah, but with you here, it doesn't seem so daunting," he replied, turning his head to press a brief kiss to Izuku's lips.

Izuku tightened his embrace around Todoroki's shoulders, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "You know," he began with a playful grin, "I think I've got something way more fun than work waiting for you."

Todoroki tilted his head slightly, curiosity piqued as he turned to face Izuku. "Oh? And what might that be?" he asked, his tone laced with intrigue.

Izuku leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Todoroki's ear as he whispered, "Well, I have to go on a trip for work this weekend, but before I leave..." He trailed off, letting the implication hang in the air.

A slow smile spread across Todoroki's face as he caught on to Izuku's playful flirtation. "I see," he replied, his voice low and husky with desire. "And what did you have in mind?"

Izuku grinned, the thrill of anticipation coursing through him. "Let's just say I have a few ideas for how we can make the most of our time together before I go," he said, his tone laden with promise.

Izuku's words hung in the air, heavy with implication, as he hinted at his desires to Todoroki. A playful smirk danced on his lips, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he waited for Todoroki's response.

Todoroki spun around in his chair, facing Izuku with a mix of surprise and amusement in his eyes. He studied Izuku for a moment, his expression unreadable as he considered the suggestion hanging between them.

Then, with a small tilt of his head and a glint of something more in his gaze, Todoroki met Izuku's eyes once again. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" he asked, his voice low and filled with a hint of anticipation.

Izuku's grin widened, a flush of excitement rising to his cheeks as he nodded in affirmation. "I think you know exactly what I'm suggesting," he replied, his voice low and husky with desire.

Feeling the heat of the moment rise, Todoroki stood up from his chair, his movements purposeful as he closed the distance between himself and Izuku. With a flicker of determination in his eyes, he reached out and deftly pulled Izuku's shirt over his head, revealing the smooth expanse of his chest.