HAHAHAH OOPS

As they lay entwined on their bed, Todoroki's lips met Katsuki's in a passionate kiss, igniting a fire that had been smoldering during Bakugo's absence. Their longing for each other had reached its peak after weeks of separation, fueled by countless late-night texts and steamy phone calls.

Todoroki straddled Bakugo, his hands finding purchase on Bakugo's chest as he deepened the kiss. Bakugo responded eagerly, pulling Todoroki closer, their bodies pressed together in a fervent embrace.

The sensation of Todoroki's lips against his own sent a jolt of electricity coursing through Bakugo's veins, igniting a primal desire that consumed them both. Their kisses were hungry and desperate, fueled by months of pent-up passion and longing.

As their lips parted, Todoroki's hands roamed Bakugo's body, tracing the contours of his muscles with a gentle touch. Bakugo's breath hitched at the sensation, his body responding instinctively to Todoroki's every move.

As Todoroki's lips trailed down Bakugo's neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses in their wake, Bakugo's grip tightened on his neck. His touch was possessive, a silent plea for Todoroki to never let go.

With a low groan, Bakugo tangled his fingers in Todoroki's hair, pulling him closer as he whispered hoarsely, "I'm so damn sick of sexting, Shoto."

Todoroki's lips curved into a smirk against Bakugo's skin, his breath hot against his neck as he murmured, "Then let's make up for lost time."

With that, Todoroki's lips found Bakugo's once more, their kisses growing more fervent and desperate with each passing moment.

As Todoroki's hands delved into the nightstand, retrieving the handcuffs, Bakugo's eyebrows shot up in surprise. He blinked, momentarily taken aback by the unexpected turn of events.

"seriously?" Bakugo stammered, his voice tinged with a mix of amusement and anticipation.

Todoroki's lips curled into a mischievous smirk as he nodded, the handcuffs dangling from his fingers. "Seriously," he confirmed, his eyes dark with desire.

With a flick of his wrist, Todoroki produced the handcuffs, the metallic clink sending a shiver down Bakugo's spine. His heart raced with anticipation, the thrill of the unknown coursing through his veins.

As Todoroki approached him, Bakugo's pulse quickened, his breaths coming in shallow gasps. With a devilish glint in his eyes, Todoroki gently took Bakugo's hands, securing them with the cuffs.

As Todoroki deftly hooked the handcuffs to the bedpost, securing Bakugo's hands in place, a shiver of anticipation coursed through Bakugo's body. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his senses heightened by the exhilarating rush of arousal.

With a low, husky groan, Bakugo's breath hitched as Todoroki's hands began to trail down his body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. Each touch sent electric sparks dancing across his skin, igniting a fierce hunger deep within him.

Todoroki's touch was both gentle and demanding, a potent blend of tenderness and passion that left Bakugo trembling with desire

"What's gotten into you?" Bakugo demanded, his voice tinged with a mix of confusion and arousal. "You never tease like this."

Todoroki's lips curled into a mischievous smirk as he leaned in close, his breath warm against Bakugo's skin. "Maybe I've been holding back," he murmured, his voice low and seductive. "But tonight, I want to show you just how much I crave you.

Todoroki's fingers traced patterns along Bakugo's torso, his touch sending sparks of electricity through Bakugo's body. With a playful glint in his eyes, Todoroki leaned down to press a tender kiss against Bakugo's lips before pulling back slightly.