Sorry dis the end

Izuku was sitting on the couch watching TV when he heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" Katsuki called out as he walked in.

Izuku peered over the back of the couch and smiled. "Welcome home, Kacchan!"

Katsuki kicked off his shoes and set his keys on the table. He walked over to the couch and leaned down to give Izuku a quick kiss.

"How was your day?" Izuku asked.

"Long," Katsuki sighed as he plopped down on the couch. "But it's better now that I'm here with you."

Izuku grinned and cuddled up next to Katsuki, giving him another kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad you're home."

Katsuki leaned back on the couch, his arm draped casually around Izuku's shoulders. "So how was your day, babe?"

Izuku smiled, snuggling into Katsuki's side. "Oh, it was pretty good. Just the usual classes and training. What about you?"

"Eh, same old shit." Katsuki shrugged. "Although, get this - I walked into the bathroom earlier and some idiots were totally going at it in the stall. I mean, who the hell fucks in a public bathroom? People are animals, I swear."

Izuku laughed, playfully smacking Katsuki's chest. "Oh my god, no way! That's insane."

Katsuki grinned devilishly. "Right? I almost felt bad interrupting them with how into it they were. The girl was moaning so loud I'm surprised the whole place didn't hear."

"Katsuki!" Izuku exclaimed, blushing. "That's so inappropriate!"

"What? I'm just telling you what happened!" Katsuki chuckled, pulling Izuku closer. "Don't act all innocent, we both know you like it when I talk dirty..."

Katsuki's lips grazed Izuku's neck, eliciting a shiver down his spine. Izuku protested half-heartedly that he was trying to watch the news, but was quickly distracted by Katsuki's wandering hands.

"What's so important on the TV anyway?" Katsuki teased. Izuku couldn't form a reply as Katsuki's kisses traveled further, making his breath hitch. The TV was soon forgotten amidst tender caresses and heated sighs.

"I missed you so much, baby," Katsuki whispered, running his fingers along Izuku's neck.

Katsuki's hand glided up Izuku's shirt, his fingers tracing lightly over Izuku's toned abs. Izuku shivered at the teasing touch, heat pooling in his core. Katsuki leaned in close, his breath hot on Izuku's neck as his hand continued its sensual exploration.

Sorry did da end of mah smutty muttys bc I'm depressed!