I just took my lexapro

Katsuki and Izuku were on a mission, their usual dynamic of bickering and bantering filling the air as they moved through the dark alleyways. "Izuku, quit messing around and focus," Katsuki grumbled, his red eyes narrowed as he scanned their surroundings. Izuku simply grinned, walking backwards in front of Katsuki as he teased, "But Kacchan, where's the fun in that? Besides, we make a pretty good team even when we're flirting."

Katsuki let out a frustrated growl, his palms sparking with explosions as he tried to ignore the way Izuku's smile made his heart race. "Damn it, Deku, we're on a mission. Save the flirting for later," he snapped, his voice a mix of annoyance and affection that only Izuku seemed to understand. Izuku laughed, dodging a swipe from a villain as he winked back at Katsuki, "Who says I can't multitask, Kacchan? You know you love it."

As they continued their mission, Izuku playfully bumped into Katsuki, their shoulders brushing as he leaned in close to whisper, "You know, you're even hotter when you're trying to be all serious and focused." Katsuki's cheeks flushed slightly, but he couldn't hide the fondness in his eyes as he shot back, "Shut up, nerd. Focus on the mission." But there was a smile pulling at the corners of his lips that Izuku knew all too well.

With every villain they took down, Izuku's confidence seemed to grow, his teasing becoming bolder as he flirted shamelessly with Katsuki. "Hey, Kacchan, you think we can finish this mission early? I have a better idea on how we can spend our time," Izuku purred, winking suggestively at Katsuki. Katsuki rolled his eyes, but there was a hint of amusement in his voice as he replied, "You never give up, do you? Fine, but only because I can't resist that smile of yours."

Finally, as they stood victorious over the last remaining villain, Izuku turned to Katsuki with a grin, his eyes shining with happiness. "See, Kacchan? Flirting is just part of our charm," he said, reaching out to take Katsuki's hand in his own. Katsuki's heart swelled with warmth as he squeezed Izuku's hand back, a soft smile playing on his lips as he replied, "Yeah, well, don't get too cocky, Deku. You're lucky I can't resist you."

Katsuki forcefully grabbed Izuku's waist, his fingers digging into the fabric of his shirt as he pulled him closer. "Izuku," he growled, his voice low and rough with desire. "You have no idea how fucking horny you make me."

The heat radiating off of Katsuki's body was intoxicating, causing Izuku to shiver with anticipation.

Katsuki's breath was hot against Izuku's skin, his lips dangerously close to his ear as he whispered, "I can't control myself around you, Deku. You drive me insane." The raw need in his voice sent a thrill down Izuku's spine, his own body responding in kind.

Izuku could feel the heat of Katsuki's gaze on him, burning into his skin and igniting a fire deep within him. Despite the professional setting of their workplace, all he could think about was the way Katsuki's touch made him feel alive and wanted.

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's ass roughly, his fingers digging into the soft flesh as he pulled him closer. "When we get home," he growled in a low, possessive tone, "we're fucking. And you're going to take everything I give you."

Izuku gasped at the sudden aggression from his normally brash boyfriend, but a shiver of excitement ran down his spine. He knew Katsuki could be rough, but this was a new level of intensity that both scared and thrilled him. "O-okay," he stammered, feeling heat rising to his cheeks.

As they walked home, Katsuki kept a firm grip on Izuku's ass, not caring who saw or what anyone thought. He wanted everyone to know that Izuku belonged to him, body and soul. And he couldn't wait to show him just how much he desired him once they were alone.

By the time they reached their apartment, Izuku was practically trembling with anticipation. Katsuki pushed him against the door, his lips crashing down on Izuku's in a bruising kiss. "You're mine," he declared, his hands roaming over Izuku's body possessively.