BAKUTODO LOLZ!

In the aftermath of Izuku Midoriya's abrupt exit, the tension in the air was almost tangible, a testament to the argument that had just reached its boiling point. The door to Izuku's dorm room stood as a barrier, one that Midoriya had enforced with a decisive slam that echoed off the walls, leaving Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou in a silence so profound it seemed to absorb sound.

The room, usually a place of camaraderie and laughter among the three of them, now felt like an unfamiliar battlefield, charged with the remnants of harsh words and heated emotions. Todoroki stood near the window, his usually impassive face tinged with regret, the coolness of his half-ice, half-fire quirk doing nothing to alleviate the warmth of embarrassment on his cheeks. Bakugou, meanwhile, was the picture of frustration, his hands clenched into fists at his sides, the explosive energy of his quirk crackling in the air around him, a manifestation of his inner turmoil.

Minutes stretched on, each ticking second a loud reminder of the friend who had left in anger. The weight of unsaid apologies hung heavily between them, an invisible yet palpable force that seemed to push them further apart.

It was Bakugou who broke the silence, the words coming out almost reluctantly, as if dragged from deep within him. "Guess Deku can't handle our awesome personalities combined, huh, Icyhot?"

The joke, unexpected and a bit rough around the edges, hung in the air. Todoroki turned from the window, a flicker of surprise in his dual-colored eyes. The corner of his mouth twitched, the beginnings of a smile that sought to breach the divide anger had created. It was a smile that acknowledged the attempt for what it was—a peace offering, a way to bridge the gap between them without having to navigate the messiness of direct apologies, a territory both found challenging.

Todoroki's response was measured, his voice carrying a warmth that was often reserved, a stark contrast to the coolness of his quirk. "Perhaps. But I think it's more likely he's upset because we care more about arguing with each other than listening to him."

Katsuki Bakugou was not known for his subtlety. He approached life with the same explosive energy that he wielded in battle, unapologetically bold and fiercely determined. So when it came to flirting, he saw no reason to hold back, especially when it involved someone he was genuinely interested in.

Leaning against the edge of the kitchen counter in the common area of the dorms, Bakugou watched as Shoto Todoroki prepared a cup of tea with his usual calm demeanor. His mismatched eyes flickered with amusement as he formulated his next move. Todoroki, for his part, seemed unfazed by Bakugou's presence, accustomed to his friend's brashness and fiery personality.

"Hey, Icyhot," Bakugou called out, his voice cutting through the quiet of the room. "You know, if you want something to warm you up, I'm right here."

Todoroki glanced up from his tea, a small quirk of his lips betraying his amusement. "Is that so, Bakugou? And what exactly do you suggest?"

Bakugou smirked, his confidence unshakeable. "Well, I was thinking we could skip the tea and go straight to something hotter. Like training together in the gym. Or maybe," he added with a suggestive raise of his eyebrow, "we could spar in my room instead."

Todoroki's gaze lingered on Bakugou, his expression unreadable for a moment before a hint of mischief danced in his eyes. "As tempting as that sounds, Bakugou, I think I'll stick with the tea for now."

Bakugou's grin widened, undeterred by Todoroki's response. "Suit yourself, Ice Princess. But don't say I didn't offer."

The dim glow of the television illuminated the otherwise darkened common room of the dormitory, casting flickering shadows across the walls as Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki found themselves nestled comfortably on the couch. The late hour had brought a sense of quiet to the bustling halls, with most of their classmates lost in the depths of sleep.