4.6k?!

(4.6k words... comment Zeke or else I'll find u)

The night air was cool and crisp as Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya walked into their hotel room, the echoes of Mina and Kirishima's wedding still ringing in their ears. The event had been nothing short of spectacular, a vibrant celebration of love that mirrored the personalities of the newlyweds themselves.

Now, away from the festivities, the contrast in their quiet hotel room felt almost profound.Katsuki, ever the embodiment of intensity, threw his jacket on the nearest chair with a soft thud, his eyes scanning the room with a rare, contemplative silence. Izuku, on the other hand, moved with a more deliberate care, setting his belongings down with a thoughtful precision.

Despite their contrasting approaches, there was a shared sense of ease between them, a comfort fostered by years of rivalry, friendship, and everything in between."I can't believe they're married," Izuku finally said, his voice imbued with a mixture of awe and happiness. "It feels like just yesterday we were all training together, figuring out our quirks."

Katsuki grunted in agreement, his gaze settling on the city lights that peeked through the window. "Yeah. Time flies." His tone was gruff, but Izuku could hear the underlying warmth.

The wedding had stirred something in both of them, a reflection on their own journeys and the paths yet to be taken.Izuku moved to sit at the edge of one of the beds, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the edge of his tie—a leftover piece of formality from the celebration.

"Do you ever think about it? Marriage, I mean."

Katsuki's response was a noncommittal shrug as he finally sat down on the other bed, facing Izuku.

"Haven't really put much thought into it. Too busy with everything else." His eyes, however, betrayed a curiosity, an unspoken acknowledgment of the weight of Izuku's question.

The room was filled with a comfortable silence, the kind that allowed thoughts and reflections to swirl and settle. Both heroes, in their own right formidable and unyielding, found themselves contemplating the future, not as heroes, but as men. Men who had dreams that perhaps extended beyond their professional aspirations.

The atmosphere between Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya was always charged with an undeniable intensity, a blend of years of rivalry turned friendship, and now, something even deeper. Their relationship had evolved, grown into something neither could have predicted in their younger, more turbulent days.

Sitting together in the quiet of their hotel room, the topic of marriage, fresh on their minds after witnessing Mina and Kirishima tie the knot, hung in the air between them.Izuku, ever the one to ponder possibilities and dream of futures yet unseen, couldn't help but let his thoughts wander aloud.

"Can you imagine if we got married?" he said, the hint of a smile playing at his lips. The question, rhetorical as it might have seemed, was heavy with implication and unspoken desires.Katsuki's response was a raised eyebrow, a silent prompt for Izuku to continue, to unravel the thoughts clearly bubbling beneath the surface.

"Well, I mean, besides all the usual stuff—supporting each other, growing old together—I bet..." Izuku paused, a rare flush of boldness coloring his cheeks. "I bet the sex would be fucking good," he finished, the words tumbling out in a mix of jest and earnestness.