Old smut bc

Katsuki gripped the steering wheel, knuckles white, as he vented about the office asshole. "I swear to God, that dickwad Taro thinks he runs the damn place. Strutting around, barking orders, acting like everyone should kiss his ass. Who does he think he is?"

He nodded along, one ear on Katsuki's rant and one eye on the road. He knew better than to interrupt Kacchan mid-tirade. The guy was practically shaking with rage, hands clenching the wheel like he wanted to wring Taro's neck.

"And then he has the balls to call me into his office and tell me I need to 'improve my attitude'? My attitude?!" Katsuki's voice rose to a shout. "I'll show him attitude when I shove my damn laptop up his-"

"Hey, eyes on the road," izuku said evenly. Katsuki scowled but looked forward again, the fight draining from him. His shoulders slumped as he let out a weary sigh

"Bastard's gonna hear from HR if he tries that shit with me again," Katsuki muttered.

Izuku's eyes darkened with desire as he turned to Katsuki. "I know how to make you relax," he purred, trailing a hand down Katsuki's muscular arm.

Katsuki's breath hitched, heat pooling in his core at Izuku's sultry tone. He rolled his eyes, feigning nonchalance, but his body betrayed him as he shifted in his seat. "Yeah, sure, whatever," he muttered, trying to focus on the road ahead and ignore the growing tightness in his pants.

Izuku's hand trailed down Katsuki's body, fingers dancing lightly over his shirt before coming to rest on the growing bulge in his pants. Katsuki's breath hitched, his grip tightening on the steering wheel as Izuku began to slowly massage him through the fabric. Heat pooled in his core, heart racing with anticipation. He couldn't believe Izuku was being so bold, touching him like this while he was driving.

It took all his focus not to swerve off the road. Izuku leaned in close, warm breath tickling Katsuki's ear.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," he said, working open Katsuki's pants. Katsuki groaned, torn between keeping his eyes on the road and giving in to the pleasure Izuku was coaxing from his body. This was dangerous, reckless even, but that just made it all the more exciting.

"Katsuki, keep your eyes on the road," Izuku said, his breath hot against Katsuki's thigh. He slowly unzipped Katsuki's pants, freeing his already hard cock.

"Fuck, baby," Katsuki groaned as Izuku's tongue flicked out to taste him. His grip tightened on the steering wheel, trying to focus on driving even as Izuku's mouth enveloped him in wet heat.

Izuku hummed in satisfaction, hollowing his cheeks as he sucked Katsuki deeper. He set a steady rhythm, lips sliding up and down Katsuki's thick length.

"Shit, your mouth feels so good," Katsuki panted, pleasure coiling tight in his gut. He couldn't resist tangling his fingers in Izuku's messy green locks, guiding his movements.

Izuku moaned around Katsuki's cock, the vibration sending sparks of bliss straight to Katsuki's core. He sucked harder, tongue swirling over the sensitive tip.

Katsuki pulled into the parking lot, barely able to focus on the road with Izuku's mouth wrapped around him. He shifted the car into park and leaned back with a groan.

"We're here," he said breathlessly.

Izuku sat up, lips swollen and shiny with spit. He glanced around in confusion. "Where are we?"

Katsuki smirked, grabbing a fistful of Izuku's hair. "Does it matter? Get back down there."

Izuku's eyes darkened with lust. Unable to resist, he sank back down between Katsuki's legs.

"Oh god, Izuku," Katsuki moaned, gripping the steering wheel tightly as Izuku's head bobbed up and down in his lap.

Izuku glanced up, lips wrapped around Katsuki's thick cock, and gave a muffled moan of pleasure in response. He swirled his tongue around the sensitive tip before taking Katsuki deep into his throat once more.

"Shit, gonna cum soon if you keep that up," Katsuki panted, tangling his fingers into Izuku's messy green curls. The car windows were completely fogged up now, obscuring the passionate scene from any passersby.

Izuku doubled his efforts, eager to taste Katsuki's release. He stroked what he couldn't fit in his mouth, gazing up at Katsuki with lust-blown eyes. A few more bobs of his head was all it took to send Katsuki over the edge with a guttural groan. Izuku eagerly swallowed every last drop before sitting back with a satisfied grin.

"Damn nerd, you're gonna be the death of me," Katsuki chuckled breathlessly, tucking himself back into his pants. "But what a way to go."