im lit watching the show you rn

As Todoroki entered the room, he glanced around cautiously, ensuring he was alone. With a sigh of relief, he closed the door behind him and made his way to the bed. Sitting down, he reached for the tissues and lotion he had stashed away in his bag.

As he began to undo his belt, his heart raced with anticipation. He knew Katsuki wouldn't be home for a while, and he had been looking forward to this moment all day. With a shaky breath, he opened his laptop and quickly navigated to a familiar website, his cheeks flushing with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement.

As the explicit images filled the screen, Todoroki's pulse quickened, his body responding eagerly to the sight before him. With trembling hands, he reached for the lotion, squeezing a generous amount into his palm as he tried to steady his breathing.

As Todoroki applied the lotion to his length, a shiver ran down his spine at the sensation. The cool, slick texture of the lotion contrasted sharply with the warmth of his skin, sending a jolt of pleasure through him.

With each stroke of his hand, he felt the slickness of the lotion coating him, easing the friction and heightening the pleasure. It was a sensation he had grown accustomed to, one that never failed to elicit a response from his body.

As he continued to move his hand, his breaths came faster, his heartbeat quickening with each passing moment. The lotion provided a smooth glide, allowing him to find a rhythm that sent waves of pleasure coursing through him.

As the door creaked open, Katsuki froze in his tracks, his eyes widening in shock at the scene before him. There, on the bed, Todoroki sat with his hand wrapped around his length, his eyes closed in ecstasy as moans echoed from the laptop beside him.

For a moment, Katsuki was rooted to the spot, unable to tear his gaze away from the sight. Todoroki looked so fucking hot, his cheeks flushed with arousal and his chest heaving with each ragged breath.

But rather than feeling anger or betrayal, Katsuki felt a surge of arousal coursing through him. After all, they were married, and he couldn't deny the allure of seeing his husband in such a vulnerable state.

With a smirk, Katsuki sauntered over to the desk chair and took a seat, his eyes never leaving Todoroki's form. "Well, well, what do we have here?" he teased, his voice low and husky.

Todoroki's head snapped up in surprise, his cheeks flushing crimson as he realized he had been caught in the act. "K-Katsuki!" he stammered, his voice filled with embarrassment.

But to Todoroki's surprise, instead of storming out of the room, Katsuki leaned back in the chair, his gaze filled with a mixture of desire and amusement. "Keep going," he said, his tone suggestive.

Todoroki's eyes widened in disbelief at the unexpected response. "What?" he spluttered, his mind reeling with confusion.

Katsuki's smirk widened as he leaned forward, his voice dripping with innuendo. "I said keep going, Shouto. Don't let me stop you," he purred, his eyes darkening with desire.

For a moment, Todoroki hesitated, unsure of how to respond to Katsuki's unexpected flirtation. But as he met Katsuki's gaze, a surge of arousal coursed through him, overwhelming his senses.

Katsuki's initial surprise quickly gave way to amusement as he watched Todoroki's awkward attempts. "You're doing it wrong," he interjected, his voice laced with playful teasing.

Katsuki simply shook his head with a smirk. "Here, let me show you," he said, his tone surprisingly calm as he walked over to the bed.

Todoroki's eyes widened in surprise as Katsuki took a seat beside him on the bed, his presence both comforting and exhilarating. With a mixture of anticipation and nervousness, Todoroki watched as Katsuki stood up from the chair and leaned in closer.