Morning

Izuku's eyes fluttered open, the morning sun filtering through the blinds. He turned his head to see Katsuki still fast asleep next to him, blonde hair tousled against the pillow. Izuku smiled, drinking in the sight of his boyfriend's bare chest rising and falling gently.

He couldn't resist running a finger down Katsuki's abs, eliciting a soft moan from the sleeping man. Izuku felt a familiar heat pooling in his groin as he admired Katsuki's muscular frame.

He leaned in closer, nuzzling against Katsuki's neck and planting soft kisses along his jawline. Katsuki stirred, eyes still closed as a smirk spread across his face.

Katsuki opened his eyes, blinking against the morning light. He felt a feather-light touch tracing down his bare chest and looked over to see Izuku propped up on one elbow, a small smile on his lips.

"Mornin' sunshine," Izuku purred. "Sleep well?"

Katsuki stretched and flexed, knowing the movement would make his abs ripple under Izuku's fingertips. "Mmm...yeah. What about you?"

Izuku's smile turned sly as his hand drifted lower, making Katsuki's breath hitch. "Oh I slept great with you here keeping me warm."

He leaned in, his voice dropping to a husky whisper next to Katsuki's ear. "But I think I'm ready for round two..."

Katsuki's breath caught as Izuku slowly climbed on top of him, the sheets rustling around their legs. Their bare chests pressed together, only the thin fabric of their boxers separating them below.

"Izuku..." Katsuki murmured, his voice low and needy. His hands slid up Izuku's back, pulling him closer. Their hearts pounded against each other, desire rising.

Izuku slowly slipped under the sheets, his heart racing with anticipation. Katsuki laid there, bare chested, watching the lump under the covers move down towards his waist.

"What are you doing down there, nerd?" Katsuki asked, his voice low.

Izuku didn't respond, but Katsuki felt nimble fingers hook into the waistband of his boxers, tugging them down inch by tantalizing inch. Katsuki's breath hitched as the last of the fabric was pulled away, freeing his rapidly hardening length.

"Mmm...someone's excited," Izuku purred, his hot breath ghosting over Katsuki's tip.

Katsuki shuddered, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets to stop himself from bucking up into that tempting heat. He felt Izuku's tongue dart out, licking a long stripe up his shaft before taking just the head into his mouth. Katsuki bit back a groan at the wet heat enveloping him.

"Fuck, Deku," he gasped out.

Izuku hummed in satisfaction, the vibrations shooting straight to Katsuki's core. He wanted to tear the sheets back and watch as those pink lips stretched wide around his cock, to see Izuku's eyes full of mischief and desire. But the not knowing, the imagining, was its own sweet torture.

Izuku took him deeper, tongue swirling skillfully, clever fingers teasing his balls. Katsuki was panting now, pleasure coiling tight in his gut.

"Gonna make me come just like that, huh?" Katsuki managed. "Fuck, your mouth..."

He didn't care that he was babbling. Izuku was playing his body like a well-tuned instrument, plucking every string just right. Katsuki was close, so close, ready to explode—