E

"Jinnie Baby, what's going on? Where are we going? Why didn't he join us?" Tae continues to walk with his best friend despite his lack of knowledge.

"I'll tell you later, Tae, so please stop asking questions." Jin pleads with him.

Jin placed takeout orders for two iced coffees and two scones at a local cafe when they went there.

They headed to a mini-park with a play area after leaving the cafe.

There, he intended to relax with Taehyung and maybe catch up with his friend.

After a meal, he asked his friend to come sit on the swing. They swung and said very little, just like in the old days. He asked his friend whether he would want to go to the prom with him after a short while.

"Oh my god, Jinnie! Is that still being asked? Of course, yes, it is a great honor to attend prom with the campus heartthrob."

"You know Taehyung. You always make me happy, my friend, which is why I love you so much. You are always there for me, even if I generally prefer my friendship with Jungkook."

He gave his friend a warm smile.

"Although I understand that Jungkook is more important to you than me, don't worry, Jin; I'm here for you no matter what."

In truth, they are equally important in Jin's heart, but JK weighs more in his heart.

Jin leans close to Taehyung and kisses him on the cheek to make his friend feel that he is also important to him.

"Let's go home, Jin. Perhaps our mothers are searching for us, and we didn't say that we couldn't go home right after school."

Although each of the three friends owns a car, they would rather travel to school together and return home in the same vehicle. They went in Jungkook's car on this particular day.

They just booked an Uber ride home since they left Jungkook at school.

They reside on the same street in the same neighborhood.