W

Jin was concerned about Jungkook's whereabouts, so he suggested to Taehyung that they should look for him. However, Taehyung refused to join Jin and stopped him from searching for their friend. Taehyung explained to Jin that Jungkook is no longer a child, and he is aware of his actions. He needs to understand his limits and respect others' boundaries. Taehyung also speculated that perhaps Jungkook was not interested in being selected as the prom king and chose to avoid it.

"Tae. I happened to notice that JK was drinking while having a conversation with Jennie. I'm not sure if there was a disagreement between the two. In times like this, it's always helpful to have someone we can confide in and express our feelings to. Don't you think so?"

"Go ahead and find him, but I'll stay here. Call me to update."

Seokjin searched for Jungkook and found him drinking a beer inside the car.

He forcefully opened the door to the passenger seat and plopped down. "What's up, JK? Weren't you aware that you won the prom king award? And Jennie has already received hers," Jin exclaimed. "Stop it, Jin! I obviously don't care about that meaningless award, or else I would have been there. So, what are you doing here? And where is Taehyung?"

"inside with your teammates. I think Jennie is still inside with her friends too.
Tell me, please, what is wrong. In the past, you always told me when you were having issues. What caused the sudden change in everything?" jin said.

"Why do you ask me why there was a sudden change in everything? Seokjin, why don't you ask yourself? What made you completely detached? What makes Taehyung your top priority?" Jungkook repeatedly questioned Seokjin.

Abruptly, he turned to face Seokjin and firmly kissed his lips. Hmm, Jungkook, are you drunk? You don't know what you're doing. Jin shoved the body of Jungkook away from him.

"Why isn't my kiss hot or good enough, Jin? Which do you truly like better, me or Taehyung?"

Once more pulling Seokjin nearer to him, Jungkook hungrily kiss jin. "Stooop, Jungkook!" Jin gives Jungkook a hard shove in an attempt to grasp what's going on. Due to his booze and beer consumption, Jungkook is already inebriated. "Before the worst, Jungkook, please know that you have my love—since middle school, to be exact. I'm sorry. I made an effort to stay away from it. I made an effort to ignore and mask my emotions. yet I'm falling more and more in love with you." Jin sobs and tells his best friend how he really feels.

After a few minutes, Jungkook became silent as he attempted to process what Seokjin had told him. He was at a loss for words. He was pleased and shocked to learn that Seokjin had fallen in love with him.

"Fuck , Jin. I have no idea why I am the way I am! Jennie is good, but I also like you! I don't understand; Jin, I can't be gay! I truly can't and I never will be."

Jin can see a mixture of confusion and frustration in Jungkook's expression. 

He wanted to give him his usual embrace.

Whenever Jungkook is in distress,

He pauses, though, not wanting to confuse Jungkook with any more gestures.  especially now that he is aware of Jin's feelings for him.

"I understand you, Jungkook, and I will not force you to love me back.It's enough for you to know how much I love you.
I truly apologize. This is not how I wanted things to be. Please know i value our friendship more. I'll just give them a call to come get you home. Please don't drive; you are intoxicated"

After saying this, Jin walked away from Jungkook and returned to the venue,asking another friend to drive him home. Nevertheless, everyone needs to head home because the prom has already ended. he wanted to drive to take him home. But he was in so much pain that he was unsure about his ability to drive safely. He made an effort to hold back his tears, especially for Taehyung.