T

like As they planned, jin and tae went to America, they stayed for a while in seokjin's home in Seokjin's Glendale house while they completed their college application and looked for an apartment close to the school to make things easier for Tae and them. After a few weeks, they moved into the North University Park neighborhood, which is close to the University of Southern California (Marshall) School of Business. Because they were both the sons of business tycoons in their hometown, they both enrolled in business administration courses, which would be helpful for their future goals.

Days turn weeks... then months.

Their parents informed them that Jennie was six months pregnant with a baby girl. Jungkook stayed in New Zealand and moved in together with Jennie, but they never married. For unknown reasons, Jungkook is not interested in getting married. He is enrolled in the University of Auckland's business administration program, just like them.

To become financially independent of their parents, they searched for a job as they agreed.  Both of them are the only kids in the family, but unlike other wealthy kids, they do not live an excessive lifestyle.  Their parents taught them the value of money and savings.

Seokjin sought to be a supervisor at the largest gaming store close to the university, while Taehyung applied to be a barista at the busiest cafe in their neighborhood. Although the pay is average, it helps a lot with their everyday needs.

Even though they are busy juggling jobs and school, they make time for one another. Jin fell madly in love with his best friend Taehyung because of Tae's unwavering affection and attention for him.

Both at work and at the university, they found new friends.  Right now, Taehyung's friend is Namjoon, while Jin's best friends are Jimin and Hoseok. Even though they miss Jungkook, they accept that life is like that. People come and go. but they still hope that one day they will be able to reestablish their friendship, even if their old friendship dynamics cannot be restored anymore.

Taejin officially became boyfriend. They date with their friends, but most of the time they are just enjoying each other's company. The two had a happy life together under one roof. All that's left is for the two to tie the knot. Their parents, particularly Taehyung's parents, who have long favored Seokjin, granted them their blessings knowing the status of their relationship.

Days turned into weeks.
Weeks become months.
Months become years.

after obtaining their college degree. They stayed for a few months in California. They wanted to travel to several states in America before finally returning to Korea.

One day.

"Seokjinah, my love! Let's go to Vegas. Make sure to pack. In forty five minutes, we'll head to the airport. We'll meet them there."

"What is happening, and who are they? We're heading to New York this week, I thought."Curious, Seokjin asks his boyfriend

"We have to make some changes to our plans, so just be prepared. We will also be bringing the matching Gucci outfit. This is for Namjoon and Jimin, let's do it." Taehyung told his boyfriend

"this. God, what the heck is going on? Will Namjoon ask Jimin to marry him? Is that right?" With excitement, Seojin exclaimed

"Hahaha, secret, my love! Hurry up so we don't get stuck in traffic." Tae embraced and planted a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.