Epilogue

Two years later.

The Taejin couple returned to Korea after visiting 39 countries.  They are getting ready for the merging of their families' companies; their fathers will serve as directors and they will run the company as president and vice president. They took trips to the countries they wanted to see after getting married in Korea, and they spent their honeymoon there as well. However, they made sure to stay in touch with their loved ones, especially their adorable Somi and best friend Jungkook, by calling or via video call during the two years they were traveling.

Prioritizing his child's and his family's enterprises over his romantic life, Jungkook also began taking over the company. His father, a CEO, is about to retire. He wants to take his time making decisions at this stage of his life. Seokjin is still on his mind despite being married. The fact that he let go of the person he loved the most and the one and only person who loved him entirely, even if it was in secret, may prevent him from ever being able to move on. Now he realizes that risk is better than regret. If only he had been brave and true to himself in the past if only he had been wise. Most likely, Jin is married to him. They are also fulfilling their dreams.

when he asked as to whether Jin would allow him to come back in his life—even as a friend.  For him, that's enough.  On top of that, he wants his friendship with Taehyung to get better.  and would back the choices and goals made by his best friends.

He thanked God for giving him the chance to be with his friends again and make up for the lost time, particularly for Seokjin. Before the worst that he hopes will never happen. Before it's too late.

 Before it's too late