R

After the graduation speech, the school president congratulated the Class of 2023. The graduates were applauded by the crowd. Following the ceremony, the seniors threw their mortarboard hats in the air.

The Jeons and the two kim families gathered in a location that offered a clear view for the three friends to see them. They brought beautiful bouquets and extended their warm congratulations. The three parents mutually decided to celebrate this special day together. The Jeons kindly announced that they had reserved a VIP room at a renowned steak house. They have ordered a delectable menu consisting of filet mignon, ribeye cap with carrot glaze, grilled asparagus, alfredo, grilled Ceazar salad, lobsters, and two bottles of exquisite red wine.

The parents were enjoying their meal and discussing both their business and family lives. Taejinkook had been listening to the conversation for an hour while eating. When they finished eating and drinking wine, JK suddenly announced that Jennie was one month pregnant. His mother was astonished at this sudden revelation and almost burst into tears, while the majority kept quiet.

Though Jungkook is unable to meet Jin's or Taehyung's gaze directly, he is attempting to gauge Seokjin's reaction to his statement. But he got nothing.

Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand under the table and squeezed it gently. JK's father asked about his plan, to which JK responded that he would take responsibility for the child, but he would not get married.

Despite their best efforts to lighten the mood in the room, they failed miserably. after paying the bill. The Jeons encouraged everyone to head home. Everyone else trailed behind.

Instead of going directly to his residence, Tae stops at Seokjin's. After what occurred in the steakhouse, he is aware that his friend is not feeling great. He intended to comfort him.

Sat on the couch, they are in Jin's room.

Seokjin appears despondent; his thoughts are elsewhere.

Pulling Seokjin into his arms, he whispered

"Seokjin-ah, I'm very sorry. I understand your feelings. The news shocks me just as much. I guess This is the "end of the road" for you and Jungkook, and I know you are in pain."

"But I promise not to leave your side, baby, no matter what happens."

A/N (Some lines from the song Secret by yuju, ishxrk.)

With everything he had, Seokjin hugged Taehyung and said,

"Tae are you ready to fly with me? Let's live like Bonnie and Clyde we ride or die."

"You and I"

"You don't need to say, as I told you, that wherever you go, I will come with you. I talked to Appa and Eomma about my plans after graduating, and they both agreed to support me as long as I stay with you and we're on the right path. When do you want to leave? We are covered until we receive our college degree because they raised my savings. and I'm willing since you mentioned that you want to look for work. so I'm ready. let's study in America, get jobs, and live together."

"For our apartment, my parents lent me money from my trust fund, which I promised to repay as soon as we secured jobs. I have enough savings to sustain us till we finish our degrees."  seokjin stated.

"So, everything is good.  When would you like to leave the country?  If you're ready, I'm ready too. Jinnie, Do you want to speak with Jungkook first, even if it's at the last moment to let him know that we're leaving? Even though our friendship has changed, in some way, he is still our friend."

"You're correct, Tae! I will speak with him, maybe tomorrow. I'm still shocked and worried so I can't do it right now. I'm not going to let my feelings get in the way of my words to him. I might say something that I'll come to regret. I must be of sound mind."

"By the way, We will first stay at our Glendale home while we take care of the university application and look for an apartment close to the school." Seokjin added."

"Alright, I am going home and check the flights online. Tell me the day and time you would like.  And Babe, please get plenty of rest."

Taehyung gave Seokjin a quick kiss on the forehead before heading home.