T

He led them straight to the mini-park's favorite spot. "I apologize if I pulled you out of there. I am quite annoyed at Jungkook. What issue does he have? I don't even ask him why he's avoiding us. Then, he dares to mock me in front of others who are unaware of what's going on within our group." Taehyung told his friend everything that was bothering him.

"Tae", jin softly to him.

"Stop jinnie i know you will ask me to understand him again but he is too much. Everyone has a finite amount of patience and understanding. We are too old to guess what we think or feel for each other." Tae remarked.

"I'm aware of your feelings for him; do you believe he feels the same way about you? To end this petty behavior. Would you consider telling him so that he will no longer be needlessly jealous of us?"

"What happens if I tell him how I feel and he becomes even angrier? And if he stays away from me? Stay away from us."

"If he was unable to accept it, at least you tried to tell him. How will you know the answers to the questions in your heart and mind if you don't tell him? Jinnie, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I wish for you to be happy and worry-free."   "You know, Jinnie, if there's anyone who should be angry or hurt, that's me. Do you remember when you decided to get a matching friendship tattoo? You didn't wait for me, and what's even more painful is the letter J, out of all the letters in the alphabet. Since your name and nickname both start with the letter J, I can still figure out why you selected J, but what about me?"   "You, and particularly your best friend.  never got any reaction from me regarding it. I just mentioned it to you so you know how much I understand you."

"Tae, I'm so sorry," Seokjin murmured timidly.

"Ah, baby, don't worry! All of that is now in the past. Let's have an entirely different conversation. Let's buy our comfort food first, though."

"Ice cream!" each of them exclaimed.

After making their purchase at the convenience store nearby, they returned to the play area and ate their ice cream while swinging back and forth.

"What plans do you  have after graduating?"Taehyung enquired.

"I plan to attend college in the United States. To start over there, I'll ask my parents to take out a loan from my trust fund. Although we own a property in Los Angeles, I would like to move closer to the university I plan to attend and get my apartment." While enjoying an ice cream cone, Jin spoke to Taehyung.

Unbeknownst to Taehyung. Jin and Jungkook have long planned to move to the US after graduation to attend university there. But given the issue with Jungkook, he isn't sure if it will be accomplished.

"Jinnie, I will follow you wherever you go! I'll discuss this and make the same requests with my parents. Together, let us move into an apartment. " Taehyung proclaimed

"Tae, are you sure about this? What if the SNU extended an invitation for you to join their varsity team? You're off to a tremendous start in terms of your basketball career."

"You are more important to me than anything else, and our parents will urge us to come back and run their businesses after we graduate from college."

"Okay, so if you decide to go with me, we will discuss our intention to study in America with our parents once we return home. After graduation, I can travel to the US at any time because I have a good deal of savings from my allowance."

"Jinnie, I have enough savings to cover our expenses for the next two years. We can search for jobs. I'd also like to have an experience of financial independence. Let's look for work together. Study together and live together. And be happy."

"But try to tell JK how you feel before we start making plans. Having a lot of what-ifs in life is difficult. As I said before, I'm always here for you."

Jin simply nods to show that he agrees.