H

Days passed before they knew that tomorrow was prom night.

Jin has conflicting feelings. Taehyung encouraged him to tell Jungkook how he felt. Before Jungkook asked Jennie to be his girlfriend formally.

"Before it's too late, act now or never again!" declared his friend.

When Taehyung left Jin, they were already standing in front of Jungkook's front door. The door was opened for him by the jeon's housemaid. "Hello, Sir Jin, please come in. Master Jungkook is in the theater room.

"Mrs. Lee, I'm heading directly upstairs."

"Alright, sir. Would you like any snacks and/or drinks? I am going to take them to the theater room." Mrs. Lee enquired.

"Thank you; please don't bother."

and he made his way straight to where his friend was.

After climbing up and down the hallway to the theater room, he heard people talking and secretly peered inside to see who was there. He was taken aback to see Jungkook and Jennie there, making out.

When he heard Jennie ask, "Babe, are you sure you and Seokjin are only friends?" he was about to lose it. "You appear to have a deeper connection, which my friends have also noticed," Jennie stated.

"What are you talking about, baby? Since Jin and I are both men, I will never be attracted to him romantically, even if he does! I'm not gay. Do you doubt my manhood? Come here to discover the truth." When Jungkook abruptly drew Jennie in to give her a tight hug and a passionate kiss, Jennie shrieked. as each button of her blouse was being removed by his boyfriend one at a time. "Uhmmmn, jungkook, what are you doing?" It's possible that someone just walks in here ."  She cautioned Jungkook.

Jin hastily departed Jeons' residence completely after hearing what Jennie had to say.

After while.

Taehyung is waiting for Seokjin outside Jeon's house in his car.  Tae immediately ran to Jin to give him a hug when he noticed that his friend was walking with a look of despair.  His friend's face makes it clear that the outcome is not favorable, so he doesn't need to inquire as to what transpired.