R

Ping! A message alert woke me up from my daze.

I noticed Jungkook's message when I checked my phone.

Given that he is so preoccupied with his new girlfriend, it is unexpected to receive one from him these days.

I read it after opening it.

JJK ❤️
Jin, please come here, and let's watch the new season of Stranger Things. I'll get some pizza and have some popcorn and soda. Please just come.
8:08 pm

Seokjinnie 🐹
will tae come too?
8:10 pm

JJK❤️
no, just the two of us
8:11 pm

Seokjinnie 🐹
Why?
8:13 pm

JJK❤️
Jinnie, please just come on over. Yoongi and Tae are in the gaming house together. They were invited to play by Hyungsik's brother, and I miss you!
8:14 pm

Seokjinnie 🐹
I'll try
8:18 p.m

JJK❤️
The pizza was just delivered here. I promise that if you don't come, I'll just throw the pizza in the trash.
8:19 pm

Seokjinnies 🐹
Alright, give me ten minutes, and I'll be there.
8:20 pm

That brat!
Now that I'm heartbroken again, I don't feel like watching a goddamn series or talking to JK.

Jin arrived at the Jeon residence's door in a matter of minutes. Tae's house and theirs are each five minutes distant on foot from one another. They reside in a wealthy area within a secure community.

"Where are Auntie and Uncle? what is it, jk? Why the hell are you asking me to watch a series with you? Where is your girlfriend?" Jin cried out the questions one after the other

"Whoa, Jinnie, please calm down. Why are you asking me why I invited you to watch our favorite series? This is what we have always done. We simply stopped doing it since we became so busy."

"Come on! Let's go to the theater room.
We have been waiting for the new season of the series for a long time."

JK grabbed Jin's hand and pulled his friend to the room where the food and drinks were.

When Jungkook sat down on the sectional sofa, he let Jin sit next to him. Seokjin was hesitant to sit right next to him, but he just let it happen for old time's sake.

As soon as the show began, jungkook started getting cozy with his friend, He put his arm over Jin's shoulder and drew him in. While it seems like nothing for JK, for jin, it means so much. his heart beats faster. he can hear his blood pulsing in his veins.

"Jinnie, I want you to swear to me that you will always be there for me—through good times and bad." it's almost the end of the first episode when Jungkook abruptly stated Jin with these words.  Seokjin is unsure of Jungkook's intent.  but he replied yes.

Ring! Ring!

Taehyung calling.

"I am sorry JK, but I have to take this call." Just as I was about to stand up, JK drew me back to his side.

"This is where you answer the call and put it on speaker." Jungkook blurted out

"But jk." Protested jin

"since when did we keep things from each other? Also, Taehyung is my best friend." Jungkook glared at his friend while questioning him.

"Okay!!"

Placing the call on speaker, Seokjin took the call.

Jinnie baby 😘: hello taetae!

Taebear 🐻: What's up, my jinnie baby? Come meet me outside your house; I have something for you.

Jinnie baby 😘: I'm not at home, I'm at Jungkookie's. what did you bring for me?

Taebear 🐻: I won't tell you to come here to see! I miss you! What are you doing there?

Jinnie baby 😘: jk, invited me to check out Stranger Things' newest season. He just invited me because you were busy with Yoongi. Just get here so that together we can watch it.

Taebear🐻: nah! I don't want to, I'm not in the mood to watch any series right now. I'll just wait here until you finish watching.

He can hear taehyung breathing heavily.

Jinnie baby 😘: are you drunk,tae? I'll just watch it next time. Wait for me, okay? I'm coming.

Seokjin ended the call.

"No way, Jin, we won't finish this. We only watched one episode. Let Taehyung go if he doesn't want to come here and watch." jungkook said annoyed

"You know I can't let Taehyung wait outside while I'm having fun watching the show. and then he seems drunk, so please let's continue next time." He explained to his friend.

"It's up to you! Why are you biased in favor of Taehyung? Even though we've been friends since our diaper days and he didn't join our life until grade school, you gave him more importance than I did. Jin, that's just not right."

"You know jk, what you're saying is not true—that I prioritize him over you. I always choose you. Just now, at this time, our friend needs me."

I need to go. Jin sighed.

"Right now, you can't keep your promise that you won't leave me. Just one call from Taehyung made you shiver. Go ahead, but don't blame me."Jungkook said to Jin

What do you mean? With furrowed brows, he asks his friend

Nothing just leave! JK shouted at him.