Fin.

Jungkook and his four-year-old daughter Somi were left behind following the burial of his mother. He could see Taejin along with yoongi and jisoo standing nearby. Taejin arrived to express to him their condolences.  They were, after all, one large family when things were going well between them.

They brought a beautiful bouquet to offer to their deceased auntie. They laid the bouquet near the headstone.

To express his sympathy, Taehyung hugged his old friend and patted him on the back. "We are so sorry about Auntie's passing. I believe that he is with our Almighty in a better place. Take care, my friend! We're here to stay this time. I'm hoping we can talk soon. If you're still willing,"

jungkook simply nodded.

To greet the pretty girl, Taehyung lowers himself to her level. "Hello, little one! I'm your Uncle tae."

Gently, he pinched the plump cheeks. "You look so beautiful."

What is your name? Tae asked the little girl.

"I'm Somi!"

"Aaah, so adorable. Can I carry her, jungkook?"

"You certainly can," Jungkook answered.

"I'll get her in the car with Yoongi and Jisoo so you have time to talk to Seokjin." Taehyung made an offer.

He said to Seokjin, "Love, I'll just wait for you in the car with them, so I'll take Somi first so you can talk properly with Jungkook." He gave Seokjin a forehead kiss before taking the little child with him.

After some time.

"I'm sorry to hear about Auntie's sudden demise. I am aware of the extent of your sorrow at this moment. You need to be stronger for your daughter, jk."

"By the way, how is Jennie doing?  I didn't see her  during the burial?"

"We have been separated for a long time. After we graduated from college, I came back here with Somi; she decided to stay in New Zealand. I've heard that she recently got engaged to her childhood sweetheart. After she had somi, we lost our regard for one another and drifted away. She knows I can't marry her and fully love her, so to be honest, she always blames me for following her. I wish I had just let her go and let her start a new life; things would have turned out better for her and Somi." Jungkook said it sadly.

"JK, we are still your friends despite our differences in the past. You are free to tell us everything the good and the bad. You suddenly left without telling us. I went to your house the day you went away to tell you that I was leaving for America, just like our dreams that you forgot about, but I still carried on with Taehyung. Jungkook, even though we moved on and established new friends, you remained in our minds. Years passed. You never once made an effort to get in touch."

"I understand that although you are grieving for Auntie, now is not the appropriate moment for me to share my emotions and thoughts with you. If not now, then when?"

"I swear to you, Jinnie, that I attempted to get in touch with you; in fact, I wish to travel to America to express my love for you. Eomma, though, stopped me. He advised me to let Taehyung and you live a peaceful, happy life. According to her, "It's enough that Seokjin's heart suffered when he showed you his love while you chose to ignore it. The extra care and attention you give me are not hidden from Eomma, who is aware of everything. You love me, and I feel the same way, but I'm the only one who doesn't acknowledge it."

"I'm sorry,  jinnie!"

Reaching Seokjin, Jungkook took his hands. just as he became aware of the wedding band on his ring finger.

Are you married? Jungkook asked his former best friend.

"Yes, when my friends, Taehyung and I traveled to Vegas, we got married there. Though Tae had been intending to marry there for a while, the event was brief. We intend to tie the knot legally here in Korea, but we will hold off on the wedding until the 49-day mourning period is over out of respect for Auntie. Tae and I intend to explore different parts of the world wherever our feet may take us. After that, we'll go back to Korea to oversee the family businesses."

jungkook felt at that time as if heaven and earth were intertwined.

He is crying shamelessly.
He wants the feelings to let it all out.

"If I hadn't been a coward before if I had followed my true feelings for you. it's me the one who should get married to you. Our goals and dreams ought to be realized by me, and not him. Before you leave, I want you to know that I love you very much, Seokjin, and that I will always regret the poor choices I made.  I hope that you will allow me to once again become part of your life when you return, even if it's just as a simple friend. That's enough for me. I just don't want to lose you completely."

"I sincerely appreciate your love for me, Jungkook, and thank you for it. Moving forward, let's put the negative things behind us and concentrate on the good things in life. Without a doubt, Taehyung and I will be a part of Somi's and your lives. We promise to be a good uncle to your child and a good friend to you once more."

"Come on, let's join them. It could be that the little bunny is growing restless."  seokjin urged jungkook to go to the car, where the child was waiting.

But before they completely leave.

Jin gave Jungkook's mother her final respects. "Auntie, may you rest in peace, light, and love."