Chapter 7: SPRING BROKEN

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

Luke: (to you) You were huckin' the ball around with your pals the other day...

*THE OTHER DAY*

Luke, Osric, and Vicious were standing outside with baseball gloves and tossing a ball around while talking. It was Luke to Vicious, Vicious to Osric, Osric to Luke, and Luke back to Vicious.

Luke: Say, uh...  What's the deal with your sweetie there, Vicious?

Vicious: Well, I took her out last night.

Osric: Where to?

Vicious: Chips and Foodtruck. Normally, she's go to Ozzie's, but decided to change it up.

Osric: Fries and gravy?

Vicious: I had mine with gravy. She had hers with salts and malts vinegar.

Luke: Do you know that salt and malt vinegar's a non-traditional way to dress your French fries in the United States?

Osric: The fuck is wrong with them?

Luke: Like malt vinegar is not a staple condiment on tabletops in restaurants in the United States.

Osric: fuck, figure it out.

Luke: That's what I say. I say, figure it out.

Vicious: Got no vinegars on the tables, no Krafts peanut butters.

Luke: Figure it out.

Osric: fuckin' figure it out.

Luke: Better not forget those fuckin' all-dressed chips.

Vicious: No ketchup chips neither.

Luke: Figure it out.

Osric: Somebody really ought to write a letter.

Vicious: They do got six different types of Cap'n Crunch, though.

Luke: How do you know that?

Vicious: Saw a comedian talks about it on the Juste Pour Rires. Can't remember his name, though.

Luke: Good guy, though?

Vicious: A little long-winded for my taste. But, yeah, a pretty good guy.

Luke: Well, glad to hear he's a good guy at least.

Osric: They have running water down there?

Vicious: Anyhoo, the evening went so well that, uh, we got up to a little bits of a foolin' around.

Osric: Did you French her?

Luke: Kind of out of line there, Osric.

Osric: Did you go up her shirt?

Luke: Now you're really out of line, Osric.

Vicious: We did French, that much I will reveal.

Osric: Well, you already revealed that much, might as well just tell us if you went up her shirt.

Luke: It's impolite to kiss and tell, Osric.

Vicious: I don't like to kiss and tell, but... The Frenchin's tooks a hard left turn, from which I have yet to recover.

Luke catches the ball, and stops briefly.

Luke: Do you wanna know what? I'm not asking you to kiss and tell, 'cause that's impolite. But... (gets ready to throw the ball) I'm kind of curious. (Tosses it to Vicious and resumes game)