Chapter 1: OVERTURE

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

Luke: (facing you) A couple of nutsacks come up to the Hotel the other day...

*THE OTHER DAY*

A car was driving up to a grand-looking hotel. At a few chairs nearby, Luke and Osric were sitting out and having some drinks and a couple of smokes. As they sat and chilled, the car opens up to show one of the hotel residents exiting out with two sinner demons.

Osric: (to Luke) Can't believe your moms are still taking in this douche bag.

Luke: He's not all that bad once you know him.

Angel: (sees the demons) Hey, Dog Boy, Feather Face.

Luke: How're you now?

Angel: Good and you?

Luke: Not so bad.

Osric: Hi, Angel.

Angel: Laters.

He enters the building, but the two demons from the car decided to poke fun at the wolf and owl.

Sinner #1: Nice dress. Does it come in men's?

Luke: Oh, I think you cum in men enough for all of us.

Sinner #1: Oh, I think you better come in my... I mean, you better come...

Sinner #2: I think you better come say that to his face, you fucking pricks!

Osric: Nice execution.

Luke: You're doing terrific.

Sinner #2: Hey, I heard about your old sweetie's with a new guy, buddy.

Sinner #1: She was your sweetie for five years, right?

Sinner #2: Your high school sweetie, right?

Luke: What's it to ya?

Sinner #2: Heard she cheated on you, buddy.

Sinner #1: That's a real kick in the knackers, bro.

Sinner #2: Just a real ouchie, bro.

Sinner #1: It's too bad she taught you not to fight anymore, buddy.

Sinner #2: 'Cause that's a fight on sight for you and her new guy, buddy.

Sinner #1: Fourth line for life, bro.

Luke: Maybe if you'd ever been in a real fight, you might not be so keen for another.

Sinner #1: What did you say?

Luke: (tosses liquid out of drink to the side) You heard me.

Sinner #1: (hands other sinner his drink) Hold my spitter. Darts off, boys. (Pulls shirt off) You looking for a tilly, buddy? Let's have a donnybrook.

Osric: Pump the brakes. You take your shirt off, but leave your sunglasses on?

Luke: What sort of backwards fucking pageantry is that?

Osric: Do you want to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?

Sinner #2: Hold my spitter.

Sinner #1: Dude, I can't hold your spitter. You're holding my spitter. Just put the spitters down.

Luke: Tick-tock.

The demon does that and sets the spitters down. He then takes his shirt off and puts his baseball cap on.