Chapter 18: THE GREATEST SHOW (End of Act 1)

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

In the night, a younger Luke was with Lilith as she was playing a piano and he listened. She soon stopped and Luke was curious.

Young Luke: Hey, grandma, how is it your playing affects other demons?

Lilith: That's part of my power. Has Charlie taught you a bit about how demons have special powers?

Young Luke: A little.

Lilith: Many demons have special powers. Some were manifested when they arrived into our domain, others were gained by making deals. My songs allow the people of Hell to become stronger, and even be swayed by my will.

Young Luke: So, you could have them do whatever you want? Like make a giant cake or bring video games?

Lilith: (laughs a little) I could.

Young Luke: Could I have a power like that?

She was about to say that it wasn't possible for hellhound. However, as she looks at his turquoise-green eyes, she actually thought about it.

Lilith: Possibly. Every demon is different from the others. But always remember this, Luke—music is a powerful weapon. When you use it right, even the whole world will be at your command. Now then, tell me about the world you see.

Young Luke: The world I see?

Lilith: Close your eyes.

He does so, and Lilith continues.

Lilith: Try to imagine the world of your own. How you see the place you call home. Express it out, and let the music guide you.

(Cue A Million Dreams)

She starts playing the piano while Luke had thought about her words. The area then changes to a stary place where it shows many souls playing and living life normally. At the center of it was a tall building. Lilith then ushers her magic to bring in more instruments.

Young Luke: 🎵I close my eyes and I can see🎵
🎵A world that's waiting up for me🎵
🎵That I call my own🎵
🎵Through the dark, through the door🎵
🎵Through where no one's been before🎵
🎵But it feels like home🎵

People were shown dismissing someone, saying their dream was stupid. However, the person refused to give up and kept pursing as they held their arms out with music notes playing.

🎵They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy🎵
🎵They can say, they can say I've lost my mind🎵
🎵I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy🎵
🎵We can live in a world that we design🎵

The young hound was at the center of a circle with seven triangles in it, representing the seven rings of Hell. Heaven was shown about, but instead of the two at war, it looked more as though they were coexisting and at more of a perfect balance.

🎵'Cause every night I lie in bed🎵
🎵The brightest colors fill my head🎵
🎵A million dreams are keepin' me awake🎵
🎵I think of what the world could be🎵
🎵A vision of the one I see🎵
🎵A million dreams is all it's gonna take🎵
🎵Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make🎵