Chapter 2: MURDER FAMILY

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

Luke: (standing in front of the Hazbin Hotel) You're playing buck hunter at the bar the other night and your game was so tight, a gal offered to give you a squeezer in the parking lot.

Osric: (standing in front of the Goetia Mansion) One basketball team in gym class always has all the fucking Dutchmen.

Luke: You've seen the new Miley Cyrus video and you're pretty sure he went up to feed the ducks.

Osric: You drive and smoke in a blowup boat. Lost the rest of your darts when the ship went down.

Vicious: (in Verosika Mayday's recording booth) You love that movie, The Fox and the Hound, that so much you can't bring yourself to kill the fox that's been gettin in the chicken coop. You don't care if that makes you softer than a Disney matinee.

Osric: You didn't believe your brother when he said he could light one candle off another by doing a Blue Angel. Then you witnessed it. He could've lit a baker's dozen.

Luke: You got asked to fight by another hound at a duck n' doe the other weekend, but his last name was "Chestiney" and concern of a relation with Kenny was enough to pump the breaks right there.

Vicious: You woke up on your friend's lawn the other day, but your friend's lawn is in Envy, so, that's a bit off putting.

Luke: You feel lazy watching too much tv unless there's competitive women's volleyball on, in which case you get comfortable with a free conscience and maybe a pillow over your lap.

Osric: Your friend said he got hepatitis from a salad bar while vaccinationing in Mexico. (Scoffs) More like he got your salad tossed in Mexico.

Luke: Your gal seen your porn search history on the internet and threatened to hit your genitals, which is a far cry from stroke and also the reason we're in this pickle.

Vicious: You don't understand why UFC wrestlers would pick that as a profession. What with all the research going about how much damage it'll do to your body. (Checks his cigarette pack) Ah! Fuck, I'm outta smokes.

Luke: Your cousin wore a t-shirt that said "Don't Dip Your Pen In The Company Ink," which is inappropriate cuz that carries some serious implications on the family farm.

Osric: You tell your gal the same three words every time she leaves the house; Large double-double.

Luke: You tried to be a hero in Century club by taking a whisky shot every tenth shot, but there's nothing heroic about shittin' your pants while puking at your cousin's Sinsmas pageant.

"One Helluva Team"

The scene shows Luke meeting up with the rest of the crew in Imp City as they entered the office. It was just shortly after the announcement of the moved up Extermination so things were a bit hectic right now.

Moxxie: Hey, Luke.

Millie: How're ya now?

Luke: Not so bad.

Loona: Didn't think you'd show up.

Luke: How come?

Loona: Uh, the angels changing up the day?

Moxxie: Aren't your moms needing more help after that incident?

Luke: Well, mom's slightly freaking out while mamá's trying to keep things composed. Right now, there's not much I can do, so they suggested I at least keep up with work here.