Chapter 10: THE HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

Luke: Your friend Osric said he can beat up your friend Vicious the other day...

*THE OTHER DAY*

The boys were at the hotel lobby while talking. Loona was with them.

Luke: You're dreaming, bud.

Osric: Am not.

Vicious: Are too.

Luke: You're Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, bud.

Osric: All I'm saying is, if it came down to it and I hope it wouldn't...

Luke: Well, see you're soft on it already, Osric.

Osric: I could beat Vic in a fight.

Luke: You're mixing a Hardy, bud.

Osric: Am not.

Vicious: Are, too.

Luke: You're down there mixing a Tom Hardy.

Loona: Oh, I would smash that dude like a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Husk: (walks by them) How's your drinks?

All: I'll have a beer.

Vicious: Must be nice, you can relax a bit here while Charlie and Vaggie are down at their vacation in Envy, huh, Husk?

Luke: You wanna know what? If any prick coming by here made me stressed and exhausted from their bullshit, I'd be fucking off, too.

Loona: I'm envious of those two. They're one of the only good relationships you can find down here.

Husk: It's light lifting. This place could run off honor system if it had to.

Luke: Just make sure you don't drink the whole bar.

Osric: Okay, Loona and Husk, who do you think would win a fight, me or Vic?

Husk: Vicious.

Osric sighs in annoyance while Vic smirks.

Loona: Why don't you two just arm wrestle and get to the bottom of it.

Luke: No.

Loona: Why not?

Luke: Well, because arm wrestling is not a legitimate barometer for strength, and certainly not toughness. You're either born a good arm wrestler or you're not.

Husk: Youse could leg wrestle.

Luke: No.

Husk: Why not?

Luke: Well, because if they're on the floor rubbing their legs together, they've both lost.

Osric: How are we gonna sort this out?

Luke: Oh, youse could have to fight.

Osric: No.

Vicious: Sure.

Luke: See, you're a good friend, Vic.

Osric: How is Vic a good friend in all this?

Luke: Well, Vic sees you're quite upset about this. He's willing to put his beer down, come over there and beat the shit out of you so that you're over it.

Sir Pentious and Wade then walk by them.

Loona: Pentious, who would win in a fight between Vicious and Osric?