4

Roman

I hadn't expect she'll return my kiss with the same primal desire. If she hadn't, I wouldn't be between her legs violently fucking her right now. She's screaming, the pain etch on her face as my cock stretches her tight pussy too far. I don't stop to let her adjust because I'm selfish to the core. I'm going to take what I want from her and she's powerless to stop me.

Her nails are marking my back and her tears fall with each rough thrust. She struggles underneath me for a moment before her body relaxes and she takes my cock like a good girl.

The smell of sweet arousal fills the air and I quicken my pace, fucking her in a relentlessly; savouring every second. The sounds she makes only drives my primal instincts. I want to ruin all of her; take what I can and ravish her destruction.

I want to ruin Winter Cohen for other men. I want to mark her to let the world know who she belongs to.

A grunt escapes through my gritted teeth and I throw my head back as her walls strangles my cock. I fuck her harder and faster causing my body to break into a cold sweat. My muscles tense from the excursion and she seems to follow each flex with her eyes.

"Look at me." I command, those haunting blue eyes flicker to me. "You belong to me, only I can do this to you. Do you understand?"

Her eyes are glassy as she fights in an internal battle. But nevertheless, she nods but I'm not satisfied with her answer.

"Say it." I command, thrusting deeper and dragging another eye rolling moan from her lips.

"Yes, I understand." She whimpers out between highs.

I turn Winter on her front and she mewls in protest of losing the fullness in her belly. But she quickly quietens when I slam back inside her from behind.

Both my hands are gripping her ass, I throw my head back savouring the feel of her spasms on my cock. She's so deliciously tight; hot and wet with desire.

Winter digs her fingers into the mattress, the side of her face push into it as I rock us. Her face is red, mouth opened slightly as she tries to steady her breathing. I don't let her and rut her from behind until her cries of ecstasy fills the room and she comes undone beneath me. Her legs give out and she lays flat on the mattress.

All of the women I've been with beg me to let them come. I expect no less from Winter but seeing her dishevel figure under me, used and spent; I don't want her beg for a release, I want her to beg me to stop.

A deep growl erupts from chest as my climax spills from my cock. I shoot endless ribbons of cum inside of Winter whose response is a weak eye rolling moan. I ride out my orgasm slowly watching the thick white liquid mix in with a speckle of crimson red blood spurt from her pussy. It drips down her thigh and pools on the mattress.

I don't fuck women without protection and don't come in them not like this. Winter Cohen is the exception to the rules. She's different, she belongs to me.

~*~

Winter

My body aches.

It has for the past seventy-two hours. The disaster hurricane Roman left behind is ingrain into my muscles. It is evident from the soreness in my vagina. I wasn't a virgin when Roman took me yet he made me bleed like I was one.