11

NewJeans - Get up

Winter

"Get on your knees." He snarls the command with so much venom that I sink to the ground out of fear. "I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt." He stalks me. I'm small compared to Roman but I'm even smaller on my knees at his mercy.

He stands in front of me, my face level with his groin.

"I'm sorry." I squeak like a timid little mouse being caught by the big black cat.

His fingers are combing through my hair. I know it's coming yet I still cry out as he takes a fist full of my hair. His grip is strong making my scalp scream in protest.

"Look at me." I'm scared, I'm scared to see the monster before me. "Look at me now!" He yells and instantly, my eyelids fly open. "Black and blue remember?" Is all he says to me before throwing my body into rug.

Roman holds me down with one knee, pushing my belly deeper into the ground. He pulls my shorts and my underwear down to my knees exposing my bare ass.

"Please Roman!"

Slap! A shock of pain lights up my body as his palm lands on my right cheek. My hips buckle uselessly against his firm knees on my back. Slap! Another hits lands on me, my left cheek this time. I can feel it, the bright red marks on my ass cheeks in the form of Roman's gigantic palm.

I clasp my hands over my mouth in a feeble attempt to muffle my screams. My cries of protests. It hurts, it stings so bad but my response's to his punishment is abnormal - it enjoys it.

With each hit, my eyes roll into the back of my head and I have to bite back the moan threatening to escape.

He hits me with all of his strength and I don't think he'll stop until I'm black and blue like he promised. He lands hit after hit alternating from one cheek to another.

I cry out. The sound a mixture of pain and pleasure.

What feels like hours later, I'm lying in pool of my own saliva mixed in with my salty tears. My ass cheeks stops burning because the numbness has replaced the pain. I feel nothing as he hits me.

It quietens - the sound of flesh against flesh. I thought he stop but his knees are still pressing into my back. Then my breath hitches feeling his fingers invading my entrance. He slides them in easily and I feel myself clench around him.

I'm wet, soaked.

"Look at you." His voice brushes against my ear. "You're all wet for me but you get a no reward for disappointing me today." He hits me one last time, on my pussy this time, and stands. "On your  knees Winter." He commands.

I don't have the strength to move.

"Kneel Winter!" He screams, his voice shakes the entire room when I don't move.

Fear forces adrenaline to pump through my veins. I painfully push myself to my knees and face him.  My bottom quivers. He's pulled his shirt over his head revealing his body carved from steel. His belt lies on the floor at his feet.

This man is too sexy, it's not fair.

My heart hammers in my chest as I watch him circle me. I hear the sound of his fly being unbutton and zipper sliding down.

Roman grabs a handful of hair on the back of my head and forces me to stare up at him.

"Open your mouth." His commands make me hot and dripping with desire. I open my mouth. "Wider." I stretch it wider feeling my pussy pour with wetness.