Izumi Midoriya

"F-FUCK! YOUR BWC FEELS SO GOOD IN MY PUSSY!" Izumi Midoriya moaned eagerly as her wet hole gripped the meaty, pale phallus that was plunging deep inside her. She was lying on the bed of her dorm room, completely naked and on her back, with her legs spread apart so her lover could stand between them and hilt his cock deep inside her pussy.

All the All Might merchandise that once decorated her room lay in disarray along the floor and the dresser, a testament to their intense lovemaking. The only items left untouched were a couple of All Might posters that now faced the bed and featured the smiling face of the Pro Hero, along with a single figurine left on top of the dresser.

"Heh, and it feels really good being inside you." Her lover replied, his voice deep and gravelly, and spoke with a bit of a thick American accent. His hands grasped the heroine in training athletic legs for leverage as he rolled his hips, thrusting in and out of the tight pussy that gripped him so firmly.

The man standing between her legs was some random foreigner she met at the shopping district earlier today after running into each other by chance. He was in Japan on a student exchange program and was pretty attractive if she had to be honest, and when she noticed the bulge in his pants, well... Thank goodness that Midnight-sensei was the chaperone; she just gave her a knowing wink before telling her to "have fun" when they arrived at UA.

"Ah, right there! It's so good..." The green-haired young woman groaned, her head rolled back in bliss as her pussy was pounded into, and the pale cock sank deep into her womanhood with ease and touched spots no other cock had ever reached before, making her toes curl up in pleasure.

Izumi had been wanting this for a while now—to get fucked by a real cock. Not like Kacchans or Todoroki's pathetic little dicks that popped out of their pants every time she was around. She wanted someone with a big, fat, juicy cock that would make her see stars—a thick, white cock that would stretch her out and fill her up better than any vibrator or dildo ever could.

"Yessss! Fuck me, fuck me!" Izumi moaned as she ran her hands over her sweaty body, her breasts bouncing with its thrust. The American didn't need to be told twice as he began to hammer his dick into her eager pussy, making her tight pussy hug his meaty shaft with every thrust.

"Gah, you're a tight rice bunny, aren't you?" He grunted, his eyes fixated on the hot girl he was fucking, and his balls smacked loudly against her ass as he thrust in and out of her womanhood. Izumi was getting exactly what she needed, her mind hazy from the pleasure; she didn't even bother trying to deny his words or act like it hurt; she just happily welcomed every thrust of his powerful hips into her slick pussy.

"Y-yes! I am!" She exclaimed in ecstasy as her walls were stretched further by the big, white cock that was hammering into her. Her mind was at the mercy of the pleasure he was giving her. "I was built to take on big white cocks like yours!"

Her lover's rhythm started to get sloppy as he picked up the pace, grunting louder and louder. Izumi couldn't care less if any of the other girls in her class could hear her... And if they were, she knew that they were masturbating to her screams of pleasure. "Are you gonna cum?! Cum all over me! Shoot your jizz all over my slutty heroine body."

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out of her sopping pussy, his pale cock shining with her juices. It twitched wildly before exploding, rope after rope of white seed shooting out of the tip and landing all over Izumi's curvy body. She squealed in delight as she was covered in the stranger's seed.

"Mmmm... That was a lot of cum!" She giggled as she felt the gooey mess covering her. "It's so warm; it feels really nice..." She scooped up some cum that was on her tits and sucked it off her fingers, humming in satisfaction as the salty taste hit her tongue. "I am almost jealous that all those American girls get to feel this every day!"

She crawled forward onto her bed, her eyes focused on the stud's twitching cock. "That was fun! But there's still one more thing that a heroine like me has to do for people in need..." Izumi then quickly wrapped her soft lips around the tip of his cock and took a good portion of it in her mouth. The dick that was just buried balls deep into her tight pussy was now pressing against the back of her throat, and she began bobbing her head up and down on his length, taking it deeper with each bob.

"Gaahhh, holy shit! You sure know how to suck a cock." Her lover moaned, his hands grabbing hold of her messy green hair and holding onto it as she sucked him off. Her tongue swirled around his thick shaft, licking and lapping at his warm member, moaning as she did so. Izumi's nose was pressed into his groin, the musky smell of his pubic hair filling her nostrils. She looked up at him, her green eyes locked onto his. "F-fuck, that's a sexy look." He grunted, unable to take his eyes off her.

Izumi sucked hard and fast; the squelching sound of her mouth as it worked over his shaft filled the room. She didn't break eye contact once, making sure that she showed how much she loved his big, fat dick in her mouth. It wasn't long until his grip tightened, his grunts grew louder, and his hips began thrusting. Soon enough, the black stud blew another huge load inside her mouth, shooting thick, warm goo straight down her throat.

"Mmmph!" Izumi squealed happily, drinking down every drop of cum he was feeding her, humming in blissful delight as his gooey load went down her throat. She swallowed every bit of cum he had to offer, sucking and slurping until he finally stopped shooting.

"Damn girl, you are good." The pale-skinned man complimented her as she released his cock with a wet 'pop', a thin string of saliva and cum connected her lips to his shaft, only to break apart as she smiled at him.

"Thanks." She licked her lips clean. "A heroine must always do her best to help people in need." She gave him her trademark slime smile and said, "And I'm always ready to help someone in need! So if you're ever around UA, feel free to call me for another round." She wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Fuck... A slut like you shouldn't be this cute... I can't wait for the next time I'll see you." He took the paper and put it in his pocket. "See ya around." The stud then left her room, leaving the young heroine in training alone in her room.

The green-haired girl sighed contently, falling back onto her bed, feeling satisfied for the first time in weeks. Izumi began to lick her body clean, moaning softly as she tasted his cum on her body. "Mmm..." She loved the taste of his hot, white goo.

Once she was done licking herself clean, Izumi crawled under her bedsheets and drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

On the other side of the wall, Kyouka Jirou had her ear jack plugged into the wall connecting to Izumi's room and had been masturbating furiously during the entire encounter, biting into her pillow to try to keep herself quiet.

"Damn Green..." she said to herself as she finished herself off.