Uwabami, Itsuka and Momo

"Today we will be focusing on Quirk Training," the snake hero, Uwabami, stated as she led the two young hero students through the halls of her modeling agency.

'Finally', Itsuka thought to herself, 'some real training'. No more modeling or photoshoots for me. Today I get to do something worthwhile!' She pumped her fist in excitement but quickly caught herself and put on a cool front. After all, this was a professional internship with a pro hero. She had to act like it.

"So, what are we going to be doing today, Ms. Uwabami?" Momo asked politely, trying her best to hide her own eagerness. The heiress, like her fellow class representative, was quite tired of standing around posing for photos and looking pretty... She had come here hoping to learn some actual combat techniques, or at least some practical hero skills, after her failure at the sport festival. But so far, all they had done was model for a few shoots. It was frustrating, to say the least.

"Glad to see you girls are eager to get started," Uwabami replied with a smile, "but first there are some people who I would like you both to meet."

Itsuka and Momo exchanged confused looks as Uwabami knocked on the door to an office. Upon hearing a muffled reply from inside, the snake heroine opened the door and stepped into the room. Following her lead, the two aspiring heroes entered to find themselves in what appeared to be an office break room. Inside, they were greeted by the sight of three pale-skinned men sitting around a table having... beer?! One of the men noticed them and nudged the others, who promptly turned to face the newcomers. The ginger felt a chill run up her spine as their eyes scanned over her body hungrily, and she knew that Yaoyorozu was feeling the same way.

Uwabami, however, seemed completely unfazed by their gazes, greeting the men warmly. "Hello boys! These are my interns, Itsuka Kendo and Momo Yaoyorozu from UA High School." Turning back towards the students, she continued. "Girls, these are my sidekicks, Cobra, Anaconda, and Python." Each man gave a friendly wave as Uwabami introduced him.

The heiress gulped nervously as one of the men, Python, if Momo recalled correctly, rose from his seat and walked towards them. He was tall and well built, easily standing above six feet tall. As he approached, Momo could feel her heartbeat quicken, not knowing what to expect. The sidekick flashed them a disarming smile as he extended his hand out in greeting. "Nice to meet you, ladies."

Momo cautiously took his hand, noting how large it was compared to her own dainty digits, which disappeared almost entirely within his palm. His grip was firm yet gentle as the man shook her hand firmly before turning to Itsuka to repeat the process. The heiress couldn't help but blush slightly as she felt his eyes linger on her chest for a fraction of a second longer than was necessary.

Python then returned to his seat, where the heroine motioned for her interns to take the remaining ones to the table. Once seated, the snake heroine addressed the group again. "I've brought you girls here to meet these fine gentlemen because they have... how can I put this?" Uwabami paused thoughtfully for a moment, tapping her chin lightly with a finger, a lustful smile playing across her lips. Eventually, she found the right words. "'unique' Quirks that I think will really benefit you girls during your time with me."

"Unique Quirks? What do you mean, Ms. Uwabami?" Momo asked curiously. The heiress glanced at Python again, noticing how muscular he was in those tight-fitting clothes—and how handsome too. She blushed furiously as the hero sidekick caught her staring and gave her another hungry grin.

Uwabami smiled and answered her intern's question cryptically. "Well, why don't I let them show you instead?"

Before the 1-a representative could ask any further questions, the three sidekicks suddenly stood up from their seats and began stripping off their shirts, revealing their toned bodies and rippling abs beneath.