Bleached UA

Up and down, up and down, up and down.

Izumi Midoriya's hips kept rising and falling with a steady rhythm. A small bead of sweat had gathered at her hairline, and her cheeks were flushed pink, but apart from that, she looked completely fine. In fact, she was almost serene as she continued to rock back and forth on the ten-inch black dildo attached to her chair.

The green-haired girl let out a breath, and a soft, low moan followed it. Her hands tightened on the arms of her desk chair. The toy continued to hit her clit with every downward thrust, and Izumi was close. It was just so good, and she was already so sensitive. The young heroine had already come twice since she had started her daily routine, but her body was more than happy to keep going.

Up and down, up and down, up and d—

Izumi gasped and stiffened in her seat, her eyes snapping wide open as she came. Her pussy clenched around the fake cock, and she trembled as it finally, finally pushed her over the edge. It was wonderful, and her plump, painted dark green lips curled upwards into a small, satisfied smile.

It took the greenette a minute to come down from her high, but once she did, Izumi slowly lifted herself off of the toy. She shivered again as the plastic shaft slipped free from her wet folds, and a few drops of arousal dripped onto the chair below her. Izumi licked her lips and ran a hand through her curly green hair before reaching for her phone. She quickly checked the time, noting that there was still an hour left until class began, before standing up.

The naked girl stretched her arms above her head, pushing her breasts outward in the process. Izumi let out another pleased hum as several joints popped satisfyingly before walking across her dorm room and opening up one of her dresser drawers. The drawer was filled to the brim with sex toys of all shapes and sizes. Dildos of various colors and lengths, vibrators, anal beads, nipple clamps, and much, much more filled the drawer to bursting point. Izumi licked her lips as she dug through the drawer, looking for something to help get her ready for classes.

Her fingers brushed against something long and thin, and Izumi grinned as she pulled out her favorite buttplug. It was thick, heavy, and made from some sort of silicone material that always felt amazing whenever she pushed it inside of herself. Izumi placed the plug on top of the dresser and grabbed her bottle of lube before closing the drawer. Then she turned around and bent over the dresser, presenting her round ass to nobody but herself.

The greenette squeezed some lube out onto her right hand and reached behind herself, rubbing her slick fingers against her tight rear entrance. Izumi shivered and closed her eyes as she slowly worked one finger inside of her ass, then two, then three. It felt so good , and Izumi couldn't help but let out a loud moan as she spread herself wide. Her pussy throbbed needily between her legs, but Izumi ignored it for the moment. Instead, she focused solely on preparing herself for later.

Finally, the heroine in training felt like she was loose enough, and she pulled her fingers out of her ass. She opened her eyes and grabbed the buttplug off of the dresser, lubing it up generously before pressing it against her twitching hole. Izumi bit her lip as she slowly pushed the plug inside of herself, letting out a muffled moan as it stretched her wider and wider until it slid all the way home. The greenette shuddered and straightened up, enjoying how full she felt with the buttplug buried deep inside of her.

Izumi gave it a quick wiggle, groaning softly at the sensation before grabbing her phone off of the dresser. She unlocked it and quickly switched over to the camera app, turning around and bending over again. Izumi angled her phone downwards until she got a good shot of the plug sticking out of her ass, framed perfectly by her round freckled cheeks, her huge queen of hearts tattoo proudly decorating her left cheek. Izumi snapped a few pictures before standing up straight again and checking them over. They looked good, so the greenette sent all of them to her bulls before switching back over to her texts and typing out a short message.