Melissa Shield

Melissa waved happily to the camera, her pale skin glowing in the bright lights of the studio. She adjusted her glasses and her blond hair fell over her shoulders as she smiled and started speaking. "Hello everyone! As you know, I am Melissa Shield, CEO of Shield Enterprise." She paused for dramatic effect before continuing.

"I have been designing support items for heroes for years now... They have been very helpful in enhancing quirks and saving lives. Just ask my personal friend and number one hero of Japan, Izumi Midoriya, aka Deku! But today I want to talk about something... or rather someone, that helps more heroines than support items..." Her voice dropped to a sultry tone, her blue eyes glinting mischievously behind her glasses.

She leaned forward on the desk, exposing some of her cleavage through the low-cut blouse she wore. A queen of spades tattoo could be seen between her breasts. She smirked knowingly at the camera as she continued, "Big white cock." She said it simply, pausing for dramatic effect.

She licked her glossy lips and continued.

"Yes, ladies, big white cock. You heard me, right. Big, thick, throbbing white meat. A massive slab of manhood for us women to enjoy." Her eyes seemed to unfocus slightly, as if imagining it as she spoke, her breathing becoming heavier with desire.

She blinked several times and regained her composure, adjusting her glasses as she sat back in her chair, smiling at the camera once again. "Just talking about big white cock gets me so wet; doesn't it get you ladies excited too? The thought of getting your hands around a nice, juicy marble log and sucking on it until it becomes rock hard and ready for you... just thinking about it makes my panties wet enough to wring out like a sponge..." Melissa sighed dreamily before shaking her head, clearing her throat.

She adjusted herself once more, crossing her legs tightly together. She looked directly into the camera as she spoke, her voice sultry once more but still professional. "I know that everyone of you had heard that 'Size doesn't matter'..." She held up air quotes as she rolled her eyes, scoffing slightly before returning eye contact with the camera again.

She smirked and lowered her hand before saying firmly. Her blue gaze piercing straight ahead, intense passion burning within them. Her voice was husky yet serious. "That is bullshit ladies and we all know it... size DOES matter and nothing proves this better than big white cock. No other male appendages can compare to such perfection... especially not small Japanese cocks... trust me, guys, I speak from experience when I say that no matter how much you try, you cannot please a woman like big white cock can!"

Melissa finished confidently. Leaning back into her seat, she crossed her arms underneath her ample bosom. Smirking smugly towards the camera, clearly satisfied with her statement. She waited patiently for a moment, letting what she said sink in for the viewers. Then, with a smile, she resumed speaking once again after collecting herself.

A series of charts and graphs appeared beside her, "I've been only talking theory so far, ladies; let me show you the facts... See this charts?" She pointed towards each chart, briefly showing statistics regarding interracial sex amongst married couples worldwide. Each statistic proved that white men had greater success in satisfying their respective partners compared to black males. "One hundred percent of the women who marry white men are completely satisfied by the time they reach orgasm, compared to twenty two percent satisfaction among those who marry black men... And don't even get me STARTED on the Japanese population... Only five percent ever achieve orgasm during penetrative sex, which is ridiculous... Really guys, what the hell???"

After a cut, Melissa was on her knees; her pale skin matching greatly against the pale flesh surrounding her face, while her mouth worked frantically over a large white shaft. She used both hands to stroke up and down the immense length of the phallus, slurping loudly while bobbing her head back and forth quickly along its entire girth. Occasionally pulling away briefly to lap at its bulbous tip hungrily before engulfing the whole thing deep inside her throat once more.

With a wet pop, Melissa released the pale cock from her lips long enough to look directly towards the camera once again with half lidded eyes filled lustful hunger. Drool dribbled down her chin, her glasses foggy due to sweat forming on her brow, panting heavily before speaking breathlessly. "Look how BIG IT IS!! Look how happy I am servicing it! If any of you ladies watching this video aren't currently enjoying a BWC then I feel sorry for you because there isn't anything else like it."

Without another word, Melissa swallowed the huge rod back down eagerly, moans escaping around the dick stuffed deep within her mouth, making vibrations throughout.

Another scene transition showed Melissa bent over doggy style upon her desk, various paperwork scattered across the floor beneath her. "Oh fuck yes!!! pound ME harder, baby!! HARDER!!! Please make me cum!!" She screamed desperately while a muscular white man slammed relentlessly against her rear end repeatedly.

His enormous cock disappeared entirely into the depths of Melissa's pussy over and over again without pause, causing ripples throughout the flesh every time impact occurred. Her juices flowed freely from the inner walls, coating the massive member thoroughly prior to withdrawal occurring, subsequent insertion resuming shortly thereafter beginning the cycle anew indefinitely without stopping whatsoever.

Cut back to Melissa sitting normally at her desk once more, fully clothed and looking pristine as always, despite recent events taking place moments earlier. "Now let's talk about how heroines benefit specifically from big white cock." Another set graph popped beside her, demonstrating increased morale amongst female heroes after interracial relationships formed successfully, resulting in improved performance overall and leading toward higher rankings amongst active individuals worldwide.

"It is a well-known fact that sexual frustration builds up over time for heroines because of their line work, preventing adequate release frequently, meaning fewer opportunities arise naturally, leaving them frustrated and irritable, leading poorly decisions potentially fatal consequences." Melissa stated matter of factually gesturing toward relevant statistics illustrating the correlation between lack of sexual satisfaction and decreased efficiency during duty. She paused briefly, allowing the audience to absorb the information thoroughly.

"Don't trust me on it, ladies? Well, why don't we have some heroines speak for themselves..." The blonde said before another cut.

In a reverse cowgirl style, Izumi Midoriya bounced fervently up and down over a monster white cock, her curly green hair was pulled tightly into a ponytail, and her freckled breasts jiggled uncontrollably within each motion she performed, riding the dark meat deeply into the depths of her inner walls. "Hi, I am... Oh god yes! FUCK!! Ugh, that feels incredible... Izumi Midoriya, Better- haannggg... Known as Deku... But today I want to share the benefits of interracial sex among pro heroines..." She squeaked and cried out, struggling to get out her practiced words without her mind melting from the intense pleasure overwhelming her body.

"Ugghhh- It helps tremendously!! It relieves stress... Oh shit! and pent-up-fuck YES!! frustration... mmmm fuck, it's amazing...!" The greenette screamed and cried, unable to properly speak coherently as a pair of strong, large white hands grasped tightly around her small waist. The strong grip lifted her up and slammed her back down violently again upon the ginormous shaft repeatedly, causing lewd splatting sounds of moisture to echo throughout the room they were occupying.

Another cut and this time Ochako Uraraka was on screen, bent over against an office wall, being savagely fucked by a massive cock. Her hero costume's pants and panties were pooled at the floor beneath her heels while moans escaped through her bright pink lipstick coated lips. "Ahhh, Ochako Uraraka, Otherwise k-known... OH Fuck...! as Uravity... here to say that interracial sex definitely helpssss... YEess!! god it's fucking amazing...! every heroine NEED this!! to truly become the b-best they possibly can." Her mocha orbs rolled upwards towards her skull as her tongue stuck lewdly out between her parted maw in ecstasy, drool dripping upon the ground below her while hips smashed repetitively against her supple white ass cheeks, causing ripples to form within each collision taking place.

Back to Melissa, sitting at her desk, adjusting her glasses once again. She smiled knowingly towards the camera. "Thank you, Izumi and Ochako, for sharing your insight. As you can see, ladies' interracial sex will benefit heroines in a myriad of ways that sex with dark-skinned men simply can't achieve."

"Whether you're heroine, an office lady or simply married... White men's sex prowess will lead you to orgasmic bliss that will transform the way you think. Once you've had a BWC, it won't be easy to live without. That being said, Thank you all for watching, and good luck with your pursuit of white dick ladies!" Melissa's cheerful voice rang out through the screen as final words before the video cut off, signaling it had concluded.