Camie

"Again..." Camie sighed as she rested her head on the table, staring at the ceiling of her dorm room and her explosive boyfriend sleeping soundly on the bed behind her. She had just returned from another date with Katsuki, and while his hot head and temper were fun to poke fun at, their sex life wasn't quite up to par. Don't get her wrong; he was great at eating her out... But when it came to actual fucking? Well, let's just say she wasn't exactly seeing stars.

"I need some water..." Camie muttered as she sat up, stretching her arms over her head before standing up. She grabbed her bottle off the counter and made her way toward the dorm's kitchen area, taking a long sip as she leaned against the fridge.

"What are you doing awake so late, girl?"

The illusionist nearly spat out her water as she heard a deep voice behind her, whipping around to see none other than Thaddeus Smith sitting at one of the tables. Thad was one of her Shiketsu friends, a tall, muscular American boy with a shaved head and a slight beard. He was also one of the hottest guys in school... not that Camie would ever admit it to Katsuki.

Camie put a hand to her chest and shook her head as she swallowed her water properly.

"Jeez, Thaddy. You like scared me half to death," the platinum blonde said, shaking her head before giving him a smile. "I'm just thirsty. What are you doing awake?"

Thad shrugged slightly, resting his cheek against his fist as he looked Camie up and down... which caused her to blush slightly. While Katsuki always wore baggy clothes, Thad went for tight shirts and shorts that really showed off those muscles. And damn, did he have a lot of them...

"Couldn't sleep. I decided I might as well come down here and grab a snack or something."

The blond-haired girl smirked slightly as she walked over and sat across from him at the table, crossing her legs as she leaned forward slightly... which gave him a nice view of her cleavage, if she had to guess.

"So... How have you been, Thaddy?" The gyaru asked softly as she tilted her head to the side. "Have you been totes lonely without your bestie around?"

The white man rolled his eyes slightly... though Camie swore she saw a smirk form on his lips as he looked away.

"You could say that... I haven't been able to goof off much lately without you around, Camie."

The platinum blonde giggled slightly as she reached out and placed a hand on top of Thad's, squeezing it gently as she bit her lower lip.

"... So... wanna hang out?"

Thad raised an eyebrow as he looked back over at Camie... who simply smiled seductively at him, a slight blush on her cheeks as she squeezed his hand again. It didn't take a genius to know what Camie wanted... and Thad felt himself getting hard at the idea of fucking this hottie.

"What about your U.A boy toy, Camie? Won't he mind us hanging out together so late at night... alone?" Thad questioned as he stood up and moved to sit next to Camie. who turned and swung her leg over to straddle his lap, a small moan escaping her lips as she felt his clothed erection press against her pussy.

"Well... Katsubae is like super sleeping right now... and he won't notice if we like do stuff while he's asleep Thaddy...~" The gyaru purred as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Thad's neck, pressing her breasts against his chest. "Soooo... whaddya say big guy... wannna like fuck my brains out~?"

Thad chuckled slightly as he reached up and groped Camie's ass, causing her to moan softly as he pulled her closer.

"Well... how can I turn down an offer like that Camie~?"