Pony

Pony Tsunotori was fed up with the Japanese boys, none of her classmates from 1-b, from the obnoxious Monoma to the angry Kamakiri, had managed to impress her in any way. She had tried to date a few other UA students, but they all seemed so dull compared to the white guys she had hung out with back in America during middle school. How much she yearned for a thick, juicy cock that could make her hooves curl up in pleasure!

"I need some white dick, ASAP!" The equine girl whined to herself as she walked down the shopping district near UA. Her mind wandered to one of her older white friends back home, her mother and she had so much fun with him whenever he came to visit. His dick was so big, and he knew exactly how to use it too. Just thinking about his marble member made pussy wet between the legs.

Sighing heavily, the hero student continued her stroll through town, lost in her lewd thoughts, when suddenly she bumped into a solid chest.

"I am sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, are you ok..." Pony trailed off as she looked up into the face of the person she had run into.

"Hey, there, Pony Girl! Long time no see; how have you been doing since we moved away?" It couldn't be... The blonde teen rubbed her blue eyes hard, trying to dispel the mirage before, probably her horniness making her hallucinate.

But alas, when she opened them again, the smiling face of John Jones was still standing before her. The tall, muscular white boy from her middle school, stood grinning down at her, wearing a tank top that showed off his impressive muscles. He had grown even taller than before, reaching a height of around six feet now. His dreadlocks were tied up behind his head in a ponytail, and he wore large sunglasses that hid his piercing yellow eyes.

"J-John? Is that really you!? What are you doing here, man?" The surprised teen stuttered as she hugged her old friend tightly.

"Yeah, it's me, Pony Girl! As for what I'm doing here, well, I moved back to Japan recently, and I'm starting at UA this next semester. Hey, maybe we'll end up in the same class; it would be just like old times!" John replied happily, returning Pony's hug warmly.

The horny horse girl blushed furiously at the thought of sharing a classroom with such a hunk, and having his hot body right beside her all day long sounded like heaven to her... Maybe she could introduce him to her friends... It would be beautiful to see them all bleached out by John's big dick!

As Pony fantasized about watching Itsuka, Setsuna, and Yui get fucked by the white stud before her, she failed to notice John's wandering hand as he grabbed her plump ass cheek firmly.

The blonde teen snapped out of her fantasy as she felt John groping her butt, causing her pussy to leak out her love juices onto her panties. She wanted nothing more than to bend over right there on the street and let John fuck her senseless; unfortunately, she didn't want to get arrested for indecent exposure, so instead Pony settled for grinding against John's crotch lightly.

"Hey, why don't we go somewhere more private, John..." The equine girl asked lustfully, her blue eyes clouded over with desire. "It would be nice to catch up, you know," she added seductively, a finger tracing along John's firm pecs.

The white boy chuckled slightly at Pony's blatant attempt to seduce him. She had always been such a cute girl, but after she moved away to America, he had forgotten how slutty she could be... Not that he minded, of course; he had missed the tight pussy of the horny horse girl while living in the US, and he fully intended to reacquaint himself with it.

"Sure thing, Pony Girl! How about my apartment? We can catch up there..." John suggested innocently, rubbing his semi-hard bulge against Pony's clothed wet folders teasingly.