Mitsuki and Inko

"Hey, Inko! Long time, no see! How—" Mitsuki stopped mid-sentence, noticing her best friend's choice of clothes, or lack thereof. Inko was wearing a tight red sports bra and a pair of gym shorts of the same color that only went halfway down her thighs, leaving much of her thick, motherly legs on display, both branded 'BLEACHED' in bold black letters across their fronts. Mitsuki, as a fashion designer, couldn't help but frown a bit at the brand; she had never heard of it before. But she quickly shrugged that off.

She was more interested in Inko's attire than the clothing brands themselves right now. Mitsuki knew Inko well; they had been friends ever since college, after all—and this outfit was very out of character for her to wear out in public. The sweet, innocent Inko she knew would be too shy to even try wearing something like that, so she had to ask, "Inko... what are you wearing?"

The green-haired mother took a seat in front of the table, smiling. "Oh, these?" She pointed to her own body with both hands. "I bought them online some months ago; I thought they were cute. They are a bit revealing, though, but I just couldn't resist..." Her voice trailed off, and Mitsuki could swear Inko was blushing faintly when she finished speaking. "I had some recommendations, and Izumi has tons of clothes from this brand, so... Well, here I am! They fit really nicely, don't you think?" Inko added cheerfully, moving her shoulders and making her plump breasts jiggle up and down inside the tight confines of her sports bra for emphasis.

The blond mother stared at her best friend wide-eyed for a few seconds, mouth agape in shock—this definitely wasn't the same person she knew. Her best friend Inko Midoriya, a meek little housewife who blushed furiously every time someone as much as mentioned sex—she should be concerned, yes—but Mitsuki had to admit Inko looked damn good like this, and more than that, she looked happy, happier than Mitsuki had seen Inko in a long while.

"Well damn Inko, I never expected this from you! It looks great, though!" Mitsuki said finally, snapping back to reality and flashing her friend a big grin.

Inko giggled bashfully, fidgeting slightly in her chair. She opened her mouth to say something else but was cut short by a waitress approaching the table to take their orders. Both mothers ordered a bottle of wine for them to share—Inko had a feeling they would need it for the conversation they were about to have.

The waitress returned quickly with their order and left, leaving the two mothers alone once again.

Inko took a deep breath, a mischievous smile playing across her face—and a slight blush as well. Mitsuki watched in curiosity as Inko opened her mouth, took a deep breath, and began speaking in a low whisper. "Soooo, you and Masaru had sex again recently, right? You've seemed less tense lately..."

Mitsuki blinked in surprise at the sudden question—this was definitely not what she expected her friend to say. She laughed, shaking her head. "Damn Inko, you don't waste any time! But, no, not really." Mitsuki took a sip from her glass, a dejected sigh escaping her lips. The truth was, her husband wasn't in his prime anymore, and she had to admit that his performance had suffered considerably as a result—something that Mitsuki deeply resented, despite her love for the man; her needs as a woman were still very real; and her husband no longer satisfied those needs.

Inko's face lit up, a wicked smirk forming on her lips—This was going to be fun~

"Oh? How come?" Inko asked innocently, taking a long drink of her wine before setting the glass down again. She leaned forward slightly, eager to hear Mitsuki's response.

"Well, you know how it is... He isn't as young as he used to be," Mitsuki sighed. "He just doesn't have it in him anymore..." She trailed off with a sad look on her face. She missed her husband's strong body and energetic youthfulness. It had been years since Masaru could fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked. She missed getting dominated and ravished in the bedroom—Being made to feel like the sexy slut she used to be~!