Midnight and UA girls

"That is it, Midoriya, slow and steady. Let's work you up to take the whole thing now." Midnight cooed as she put her hands on the green-haired girl's hips and guided her down onto the lap of the white man underneath her. The student whimpered as inch by inch the thick cock slid into her pussy, stretching her wide and filling her up until she was sitting flush with the man's lap. "Good girl, Midoriya! Now start riding him nice and slowly, like I taught you. Get your body used to his size before you start bouncing that booty for everyone to see!"

Nemuri stood back and watched as the greenette started to grind on top of the man, working herself up into a rhythm that had her moans echoing through the room. She smirked as Midoriya groaned in pleasure and rocked her hips faster, her tits bouncing with each movement. "That's it, baby. Show everyone what a good BWC slut you are. Work that dick like you were born to take it." The teacher whispered as she walked around behind the two, getting a perfect view of Midoriya's freckled asscheeks clapping against the dark thighs of the man underneath her.

The R-rated heroine licked her lips as she stepped forward and gave one of those cheeks a firm spank. "Look at that fat booty bounce! You've really turned into quite the sexy slut, haven't you, Midoriya? How does it feel to ride such a big, white cock?" Midnight asked as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, groping her breasts and tweaking her nipples while nibbling on the shell of her ear.

"It...it f-feels so g-good Sensei..." Midoriya moaned out as she kept grinding, leaning back against her teacher's chest while rolling her hips to make sure every last inch of the man's white meat was buried deep inside of her tight pussy. Nemuri giggled as she reached between Midoriya's legs and started rubbing her clit, causing the greenette to squeal and arch her back.

"That's right, baby. There is nothing better than having your pussy stuffed full of white cock, is there? This is how heroines like us are meant to be fucked. On our backs or knees with a massive white dick plowing our pussies. It just feels so much better than tiny, pathetic dark cocks." Nemuri cooed into Midoriya's ears as she continued to play with her clit. The greenette nodded along eagerly as she bounced faster, letting out a wanton moan as Midnight started kissing her neck.

Watching the future number one heroine bouncing wildly on some random white guy's cock made Nemuri horny as hell. She needed to get off, but she didn't want to interrupt Midoriya's fun. So instead, she simply rubbed herself through her bodysuit, reaching down between her legs and massaging her soaked pussy through the skintight fabric while Midoriya rode faster and faster.

The greenette was moaning uncontrollably as she slammed her hips down, impaling herself on the man's cock over and over again. "So good! So fucking good, Sensei! He...he makes my pussy feel soooo good! White dick...is s-so gooood!" Midoriya cried out as she rode harder and faster, slamming herself down on the man's lap while Midnight played with her perky breasts.

"Keep saying that, sweetie. Keep telling everyone about how good white dick makes you feel!" Nemuri told her as she pinched the greenette's nipples and tugged firmly, making her student gasp in pleasure and shudder all over. "This is how heroines are meant to be treated, Midoriya! We deserve white cock! Our bodies crave white cock! Tell me what you want, baby! Tell me what your body needs!" Midnight demanded as she bit down hard on Midoriya's neck.

"I w-want white cock, Sensei! My b-body craves white cock! I n-need white cock, Sensei!" Midoriya cried out, screaming loudly as Nemuri gave her nipple another pinch and tugged harshly while rolling her fingers over her swollen clit. That proved to be too much for the greenette, as she shuddered once more before throwing her head back and crying out as she came.

Her pussy tightened even further around the man's shaft as juices squirted out from her abused cunt, spraying all over Midnight's hand as the greenette shook in pleasure. Nemuri held onto her trembling student tightly as the man groaned underneath them and bucked his hips up suddenly, shoving his cock as deep inside of her as he could go before blowing his load inside of her. Thick ropes of cum flooded Midoriya's womb as she slumped back against Nemuri weakly, panting heavily with sweat dripping down her flushed skin.