Mei Hatsume

Mei Hatsume, CEO of Hatsume Enterprises, was always known for her innovative approach to inventing support gear for heroes. But lately, she has been focusing on another passion of hers: sex toys. They had always been a passion of hers, ever since she discovered the wonders of vibrators (she usually used them during her baby-making sessions) and decided to make them better. She had created several vibrators, dildos, and even a few bondage tools that had become quite popular in Japan.

But now, she wanted to branch out further and create a line of onaholes, but there was a small... no, a very big problem. Her onaholes weren't big enough for white guys! Mei knew that Japanese boys were often on the smaller side, but she hadn't expected that foreigners would be too big for her products. So the pink-haired woman decided to bring in some guys to test her new onaholes.

"Mr. Johnson, can you please insert this onahole around your penis? Let me know if you feel any discomfort or pain. This is crucial research for me to improve my products." The CEO said as Johnson, a 6'5" white man with a massive cock, attempted to put his cock into the onahole Mei gave him. Unfortunately, it just wasn't big enough to fit.

The foreigner shook his head and handed the onahole back to the pink-haired woman. "I'm sorry, ma'am; it's just not big enough," he said, looking slightly embarrassed. Mei frowned and took the onahole back from Johnson. She had made this baby specifically to fit white cocks, but apparently, even that wasn't big enough.

The ex UA student sighed in frustration. This was her eighth attempt at making an onahole that could fit white guys, and so far all of her attempts have failed miserably. "Damn it! Why can't I make these babies big enough?! All I want is a nice tight hole for white guys to fuck!" The CEO cried out in frustration.

Her customer looked uncomfortable as he stood there awkwardly holding his dick while Mei ranted about how difficult it was to make a large enough hole for white guys. Finally, after calming herself down, she turned back towards Johnson with a determined look in her yellow eyes.

"Okay, Mr. Johnson, I guess we'll have to try something else..." What was that expression again? Oh yeah! Desperate times called for desperate measures.

The inventor got onto her knees in front of Johnson and grabbed hold of his cock firmly, then slowly started stroking it up and down. The white man gasped when Mei suddenly began stroking his cock. "Oh god, Ms. Hatume... what are you doing?!" Johnson moaned out. Mei ignored him and continued pumping his shaft until it became fully erect.

Once Johnson was fully hard, Mei brought her lips close enough to kiss the tip of his cock before wrapping them around his head and sucking lightly. Her customer groaned loudly as Mei sucked harder on his member, using both hands to pump the base of his shaft while bobbing her head back and forth along his length. After several minutes of sucking off the big cock, Mei finally stopped sucking and pulled away from him with a wet-pop sound. She then licked her lips seductively before standing back up again. "I think it is lubricated enough now, Mr. Johnson..." Mei declared proudly.

Johnson stared at Mei with wide eyes and nodded dumbly as she positioned herself in front of him again, spreading her legs apart slightly to show off her dripping pussy before pressing herself against Johnson's cock once more. "If any of my onaholes don't fit white guys... then maybe I should use myself instead! This is crucial research!" The inventor declared this as she pushed Johnson's cock deep inside her womb, letting out a loud moan as he entered her tight entrance.

Oh dear! It soooooo...

Now she finally understood why white guys had trouble fitting into her onaholes! None of her dildos or vibrators prepared her enough for Johnson's cock! It stretched her walls almost painfully wide as it pushed deeper inside of Mei's pussy until finally stopping halfway through.

The inventor whimpered softly as she tried to adjust to the size of the foreigner's cock inside her body. "It is so big..." Mei mumbled weakly to herself before starting to move back and forth along Johnson's length.

"Now you understand why white guys have trouble fitting into your onaholes, Miss Hatume!" The black man growled as he lifted the pink-haired woman up by her hips, thrusting deeply inside her womb. The ex-UA student screamed out in pleasure as Johnson pounded away furiously at her cunt, filling her insides completely with his massive girth.

"I do... oh god, I do! Please, let's make babies together, Mr. Johnson!" Mei moaned out between thrusts, gripping onto the man tightly as he fucked her roughly against the wall of her lab.

Johnson grinned wickedly at Mei's request: "You Japanese girls are so accustomed to small Japanese cocks... that you don't know what to do with a real one! You want this white cock to fill your womb with babies?" The customer teased Mei as he continued ramming himself deep inside of her tight pussy.

Mei nodded frantically, her eyes rolling back into her skull as Johnson fucked her harder than anyone else ever had before. She never realized how much difference there was until now! There was absolutely no comparison between Japanese and white dicks! Japanese dicks were tiny and pathetic compared to Johnson's monster cock! They were just too big!

Mei screamed out loudly as Johnson slammed himself balls deep into her cunt over and over again, pushing her closer towards orgasm with each thrust.

"I am gonna cummmmmm..."

Finally, the CEO climaxed violently around Johnson's cock, causing it to spasm uncontrollably within her body while releasing a massive load of cum directly inside Mei's womb.

Mei groaned weakly as she felt Johnson's seed flooding into her uterus, filling her entire womb completely full of warm semen before he finally pulled out his monster marble pillar of Mei, completely soaked in sweat.

The man smirked smugly down at Mei, lying limply on the floor beneath, covered in various fluids from their intense mating session, panting heavily as she struggled to regain consciousness after such intense fucking. Johnson patted Mei on the ass before walking away, leaving the inventor lying there alone, his potent seed leaking out of her hole.

After several minutes passed by, Mei eventually managed to recover enough strength to sit upright again. "Okay, I have all the data I need, Mr. Johnson. Thank you for helping me with my research." Mei called out tiredly, "But I have another idea for a baby." Mei grinned mischievously at the man, who raised an eyebrow curiously.

"A dildo... shaped like your cock, Mr. Johnson!" Mei declared proudly as she crawled forward towards Johnson once more, reaching out and grabbing hold of his semi-flaccid dick before placing it into her mouth. "And for that baby, I will need more data."

Needless to say, Mei collected a lot of data that day...