Nejire

Nejire had found the perfect way to test her stamina. Every week, the third year would meet up with a group of muscular, well-endowed white men who were more than happy to give her a pounding. It was actually Ryukyu who had suggested it to her, claiming that gangbangs with white men helped heroes learn how to endure long battles. Nejire was skeptical at first, but after Ryukyu showed her some footage from previous sessions, she couldn't resist the temptation... Their huge cocks looked so good sliding in and out of her mentor's pussy... She had to try for herself.

The first time she had participated in the gangbang, Nejire was taken by surprise at the sheer size of the men's cocks (the videos her mentor showed didn't do them any justice). None of her old boyfriends had ever been so big, and she was soon stuffed with multiple cocks at once. As they pumped into her, Nejire's body was sent into overdrive, and her mind and pussy were overwhelmed by the pleasure. She had come multiple times, screaming in ecstasy as the men fucked her brains out. It didn't take long for the hero in training to pass out from the intensity of it all.

But this time, Nejire was determined to last longer.

"Hey, hey boys! I'm back for round two~" Nejire greeted the men as she walked into the hotel room, her periwinkle hair bouncing behind her. She was wearing her trademark hero costume, which hugged her curvaceous body perfectly. The men wolf-whistled as they took in the hero in training beauty, their dark cocks already hardening in anticipation.

"Damn girl, are you ready for another gangbang? We made ya pass out last time, remember? Are you sure you can handle it again?" One of the men asked, his thick muscles rippling as he spoke... Nejire remembered him fucking her ass the last time around, stretching her tight hole to its limit. Just thinking about it made her pussy ache with desire.

"Yeah, yeah! I've been training my stamina just for this, so you boys better be ready, cause I'm not going down so easily this time!" Nejire replied, flipping her hair confidently... She was eager to prove herself and show these white studs exactly what she was capable of, even if it meant cumming until she couldn't walk straight for days...

With that, the men wasted no time ripping off Nejire's costume and exposing her milky, curvy body. Her breasts bounced free as the fabric was pulled away, her pink nipples hardening under their gaze. They licked their lips in anticipation, eager to get a taste of the hero in training...

Nejire moaned as the men began to explore her body with their hands and mouths. Their pale skin contrasted sharply with her own, and she shivered with excitement as they left trails of kisses down her neck and chest. One man sucked on her tits, his tongue swirling around her sensitive nipples, while another toyed with her clit... Nejire squirmed under their touch, her pussy already dripping wet... She was ready for more.

Soon, the men flipped her onto her knees, positioning themselves around her to form a circle. "Open wide, baby girl..." one of them said, shoving his cock into Nejire's mouth. She gagged slightly as the massive rod filled her throat, but quickly adjusted to the sensation. She started to suck, her tongue lapping up the salty pre-cum that coated the tip. As she worked, the other men positioned their cocks around her head, waiting for their turn. Nejire eagerly switched between them, taking each dick deep into her throat as she bobbed up and down. She could feel her spit and pre-cum running down her chin, but she didn't care... she loved the feeling of being used like this, surrounded by cocks that were ready to fill her up.

Pop!

She let the cock in her mouth go with a satisfying sound, and turned towards the next dick waiting for her attention. Slapping his cock on her face playfully, she teased him by licking the underside of his shaft... "Do you all wanna see something cool? Watch this!" She cried.

With that, Nejire formed her famous quirk around every cock surrounding her, yellow spirally energy wrapping around each shaft tightly. She began to vibrate it rapidly, sending waves of pleasure through the men's bodies... She has been training this super move, especially for this gangbang, and it seemed to be working... Within seconds, cum was flying everywhere as the men orgasmed simultaneously, their hot white seed spraying all over Nejire's face and tits. She giggled in satisfaction as she licked her fingers clean, savoring the sweet and sticky flavor.

These white studs were bigger and thicker than she expected, but Nejire wasn't giving up yet... She was determined to last the whole night, and show these men exactly what she was capable of. After all, being a hero means never backing down from a challenge! "I call this super move 'Cock wave'... whatcha think, boys? Pretty cool, right~" She joked as she licked up the last drops of cum...

As they recovered from her vibrating trick, Nejire positioned herself on all fours, wiggling her ass teasingly at the men, "Come on, boys~ My pussy is waiting for you... Fuck me hard and fast, I want you to make me cum over and over again! Don't hold back, okay~?" She knew they couldn't resist such an invitation, and sure enough, she was lifted into the air by one of the men, his strong arms gripping her thighs as he positioned himself below her.

Nejire gasped as she felt his massive cock enter her tight asshole... He pushed deeper and deeper, stretching her hole to its limit. It hurt slightly, but Nejire welcomed the pain... She knew that it would only make the pleasure even better when she got used to it. Soon, the man started to thrust up and down, his cock sliding in and out of Nejire's ass. She moaned with pleasure, her pussy leaking with arousal... "Oh god, fuck me harder! Fill me up with your big white cock~" She cried, her eyes rolling back in bliss.

Another man positioned himself underneath her, positioning his cock against Nejire's soaking wet pussy... Without hesitation, he shoved his dick inside, filling her completely. She screamed with ecstasy as both holes were filled simultaneously, her body shaking with pleasure... She had never been so full before, and it felt amazing! The men fucked her back and forth, their dark cocks pumping in and out of her holes relentlessly. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck this slut heroine senseless~ Make me cum all over your dicks~" Nejire cried, her mind clouded by lust... She was close to orgasm, and she knew that it would be intense, judging by how pent up she had been training for this gangbang.

Just then, another man positioned himself at her front, his cock rock hard and ready for action. Nejire opened her mouth obediently, letting him shove his dick inside... She gagged as he pushed it deeper down her throat, his balls slapping against her chin. With three cocks filling her from all sides, Nejire knew she wouldn't last much longer... She came with a scream, her pussy and ass tightening around the men's cocks as she rode out her orgasm... It felt incredible, and she knew there was more to come... This gangbang was far from over!

Over and over, Nejire was passed around from man to man, each one fucking her roughly and passionately... Her holes stretched to their limit, and her body was covered in sweat and cum. But still, Nejire kept going... She wanted to show these white studs just how tough she really was! By the end of the night, Nejire was exhausted, but proud... She had lasted longer than any gangbang before, and proved that she was ready for anything that came her way, whether it be villains or white men~

Nejire knew she was going to need more practice to push her stamina even further... Luckily, Ryukyu had plenty of white friends who were always willing to lend a helping hand~