Chapter 1: The Change ⁰⁰¹

——★ ——• Best read in:Times New Roman• Font size doesn't matter • Dark mode——★——

—— ——
• Best read in:
Times New Roman
Font size doesn't matter
• Dark mode
————

Dezeray said: "Never thought I would be introduced to a whole new world shit feels so Disney.

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

25 of January, Friday
NYC Intonational Airport

"You got everything baby?" Victoria asked, "mhm mamma I got everything" Dezeray said looking at the people boarding her gate, "ok and remember to call me every night no matter what and if I don't answer just shoot me a little text" Victoria said with tears running down her face.

It was just now she realized how much Dezeray was growing from her little sweet, innocent, angelic little girl to this tall brown glowing young lady.

She looked at how much Dezeray resembles her as a teen, her curves, her bone structure, and even her personality all lead back to Victoria and Victoria loved seeing a mini her. Although she hoped Dezeray wouldn't turn out all the way like her. The announcer voiced about the closing of the gate giving the two the green light that their time was up.

"Bye mommy" Dezeray's voice cracked with tears finally falling, she tried to hold herself together for her mother but she couldn't hide the fact this was killing her. "I love you" Dezeray voiced, "I love you too" and with that Dezeray turned around walking to the gate boarding her plane to New York City.

"Gate AB11 to NewYork City is now closing" the worker voiced following the last passenger inside the tunnel, Victoria watched the door close as the small room was now empty all passengers inside the plane including her daughter.