Chapter 33: The truth

ᗩS⃨ᕼᗩᑎTI ᒪOᑕKS⃨TOᑎ
S⃨ᕼᗩᑎTI| 17
February 8th,2007
"Bitch I'm better than you"

"Shanti baby imma hold yo hand when I say this but Notti not coming back" Zamora said scrolling through Instagram, "yes the fuck he is he's going to get bored of the dezerhoe and come back home to mwah" Ashanti said flipping her new orange hair

"If you would've thought smart you could've got him back when she was with that Kamari boy but you don't" Ashanti rolled her eyes mugging her bestfriend. "I don't know why you standing up for her it's her fault you got dropped by all of them, may I remind you."

"Them bitches was fake anyway and Olivia and Zoey were uglg as hell, Zoe got to many fucking piercings and it's not cute" Zamora rolled her eyes . "Whatever you say mora but when Tamara gon come over?" Ashanti asked.

"I can't believe yall friends and you both want Notti" Zamora shrugged, "that heffa know my chances of getting him back are better than hers cause he can actually look at me without gagging" Ashanti bragged.

"But he look at Dezeray like he want to eat her every time, an't they here right now?" Zamora asked, "nah they at Notti house with Zoey and dd" Ashanti replied. "So yo fine ass brother here?" Zamora asked, "Malik? You seriously like Malik!?" Zamora nodded placing her finger nail in her mouth.

"That boy can get it any day of the week and anytime girl" Ashanti mugged the girl beside her rolling her eyes, "he in his room boo go have fun" she spoke pointing to the door. "Oh imma have fun" Zamora said sticking her tongue out.

She walked out the room flipping her long straight black wig over her shoulder and walking across the hall to where Malik's room was located, she knocked on the white door three softly times. She heard light steps coming to the door as Malik opened it seeing her figure.

"Mcht what you want mora?" He asked rolling his eyes, "boy stop playing like you don't like me" she giggled coming into the room. "And when the fuck did I say you can come in here?" Zamora turned around placing her hands on her hips.

"Miri your so confusing at one point you was all over me and now you acting weird!" Malik snickered rolling his eyes, "Ight let me un confuse you then. I was jacking you for real but then I found out you was literally fucking with the opps, how imma jack you after that!?" Zamora whiped her eyes feeling a tear come out.

"Don't start that crying shit mora you and I know what you did and you gotta live with the consequences, now get the fuck out ma room" he pointed angrily, Zamora walked to the door opening it. Malik when back to his bed continuing his scrolling.

 Malik when back to his bed continuing his scrolling