Chapter 4: The First Day⁰⁰⁴

——★ ——• Best read in:Times New Roman• Font size doesn't matter • Dark mode——★——

—— ——
• Best read in:
Times New Roman
Font size doesn't matter
• Dark mode
————

Dezeray said: "fuck you just mad cause you came out like yo ugly ass daddy"

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

28th of January, Monday
Kyles x Hilton Residence

Dezeray heard knocks coming from the outside of her room door, "it's open!" She yelled hearing the knob turn and in came Amiri and Malik, "can we talk?" Amiri asked.

"Yea wassup" Dezeray said sitting up crossing her legs "I wanted to apologize for what you saw today ion want that to reflect how you see me" Dezeray nodded placing her phone face down on her knee, "it don't affect how I see you Miri I just an't expect all that" she explained.

"Ight yall ready to go to school?" Malik asked rising his head from her phone, "yea come on" Dezeray grabbed her phone and placed it in the back pocket of her pants. She grabbed her black and pink backpack putting one strap over her shoulder and took a final look in the mirror before following her brothers out the house.

The trio walked down the stares seeing Valerie and Damon in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee, "Morgan yall" Damon said acknowledging his children. Amiri and Malik gave their different versions of "hello" while Dezeray stayed silent going to sit at the dining table.

"You ready for your first day ok school Dezeray" Valerie cheered, Dezeray just shrugged not really caring for it "it's not really exciting but I'm grateful they could enroll on such short notice."