Chapter 2: The Meeting⁰⁰²

——★ ——• Best read in:Times New Roman• Font size doesn't matter • Dark mode——★——

—— ——
• Best read in:
Times New Roman
Font size doesn't matter
• Dark mode
————

Dezeray said: "bitch yo ugly ass been on ma dick since I came here find somebody else to suck and get the fuck away from me!"

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

26th of January, Saturday
Harlem Intonational Airport

Dezeray woke up to the sunlight shining in her face making her wince, she sat up right rubbing the blurriness of the sleep out her eyes, she sat up walking to the chair picking up the hoodie and putting it over her sports bra she wore to sleep.

Dezeray walked to the closed door unlocking it and made her way to the guest bathroom, "Wassuo dez" Amiri said standing at the top of the stairs.

"Wassup" Dezeray tiredly said, "me and Malik going on da block later you wanna go?" Amiri asked, "nah-ion care you going anyway I gotta show the guys how cooler my sis is" he said cutting her off. Dezeray rolled her eyes walking to the bathroom door before being stopped again, "oh you want something from Chickfil A?" Dezeray nodded, "yea imma send you my order" Amiri nodded and walking down the stairs to go to his car.

Dezeray entered the guest bathroom seeing the bag of toiletries she placed on the counter the night before, Dezeray grabbed a wash cloth and ran hot water taking out a pink bottle of Dove body wash placing it next to the bag.

Dezeray didn't have many skincare items but she said once she landed a stable job she would start buying more, the shower was finally ready and to her liking.