Chapter 38: The Rekindle

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ
ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 22
January seventeenth, 2007
"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 22January seventeenth, 2007"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

October 24th, Thursday
📍NewYork Performance Center

"Ight let's run it from Dezeray's part" the stage manager cuing Dezeray on stage, Notti walked behind the curtains seeing her figure appear onstage. "What's your first song Dezeray you had a decision of three" the stage manager said, "I chose Good days, Tonight, and Thru your phone" the stage manager wrote down the songs giving her the ok.

"Mcht that overplayed song younn got nothing else?" Notti snickered, "I'm sorry whose time is this? Who's doing this opening on short notice and made your tickets sky rocket? Oh ok pipe down lil nigga?" Dezeray sassed, "period friend clock that tea" the dj said into the mic.

"People was already coming fuck nigga" notti spat walking further backstage, Dezeray rolled her eyes waiting for the music to start. Good Days-SZA played through the stadium as Dezeray got her vocals ready.

"Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out
Get some air now, let your edge out
Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind
Can you get the heck out?
I need rest now, got me bummed out
You so, you so, you, baby, baby, babe
I've been on my empty mind shit"

Notti watched through the curtains enchanted by Dezeray's voice, Notti always loved her sweet voice. She just had a way saying things, her voice made everything seem ok. Notti smiled remembering Dezeray braiding his hair while humming to a song.

Notti sat in between Dezeray's legs as she braided his hair into neat twist, The night is still young-Nicki Minaj played throughout the room. Dezeray hummed the chorus soothing Notti's body as he relaxed in her touch, "ion know why it's taking me so long" she mumbled.

"It's coo dez" he reassured, Dezeray started on a new twist applying the grease into his hair. She continued humming the tune to the song playing putting Notti to sleep, "boy is you sleep?" Dezeray asked peeking over hearing his soft sores, she chuckled to herself quickly taking a picture and posting it to her close friends.

"Notti!" Dd yelled, Notti jumped from the shock coming out his daydream. "Fuck was you thinking bout nigga?" Dd asked mugging him, "nun is it our turn?" He asked receiving a nod from dd, the boys walked onto the stage going to the center.

Notti's eyes peered over to Dezeray who was sitting in the audience on her computer, he honestly couldn't believe she could get any beautiful.  Notti licked his lips as his eyes traveled around her body, everything about her seemed to enhance and her body matured.